1 year anniversary ideas

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
97 posts Page 5 of 7 First unread post
ThisFrickinSite
Deuced Up

A train of powerthirst matches in all game modes, except for the ones that suck.
Edit: Well, not all game modes, but a lot.
HomeSquirt
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

jdrew wrote:
Maybe a list of people who have stayed around since before the Jagex crisis, they would have to be on the forums of course though.
Possible have a badge to show that they survived it?
Priok
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

sounds great, i love badges
gen
Banned

omg jagex crisis but you survived holy shit it was only a year why make badges n shit just for something as small as that
VladVP
Post Demon
Post Demon

Gen actually has a point... when will Jagex finally stop being able to juice more money out of their piece of shit, so they can hand the rights back to Ben?
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

I think a good idea would be to kill .75, celebrate at it's funeral, teabag it, get .76, get some 1 year anniversary servers for 0.76 for a weak or two, that would be epic :D
Gingerninjaperson
League Participant
League Participant

A large event would be nice.
Except I wouldn't be able to make it if it was on the weekend before. :/
Sennar
League Participant
League Participant

VladVP wrote:
Gen actually has a point... when will Jagex finally stop being able to juice more money out of their piece of shit, so they can hand the rights back to Ben?

Does he even want it back?
VladVP
Post Demon
Post Demon

Sennar wrote:
VladVP wrote:

Does he even want it back?
Well... he did try to buy it back at some point, so I would assume yes.
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder

hmmm,

Maybe Nov 1st - Nov 5th we have a gamemode a day event

We could do an hour each day for the gamemode event have it at varies times so one day during the 1st to 5th no matter where you lived you could participate.

Find go to every Motorhead Ace of Spades video on youtube and comment the build and shoot.
VladVP
Post Demon
Post Demon

danhezee wrote:
Find go to every Motorhead Ace of Spades video on youtube and comment the build and shoot.
LOL, danheeze style. Green_Sunglasses1
Ben would be proud of you Green_Crying

I also got to think: what if Ben is secretly browsing BnS from time to time?
Moose
Coder
Coder

VladVP wrote:
I also got to think: what if Ben is secretly browsing BnS from time to time?
Go away. Everyone knows he was executed after being court martialed for attempting to disclose source code of 1.0.
zovc
Deuced Up

CommieBuffalo wrote:
Replace .75 with .76.
Oh, and maybe a special edition of the Newsletter. You know, to announce the passing of .75.
you do relise that is a fking horrible idea, right? so many servers/people love 0.75. I don't think aloha staff would like to redo all or a majority of their servers to 0.76, and I don't think you would want to wait for a month for the laid back servers to come out.

event idea:
if polm would do this:
a special gamemode that would be released on the 5th.
It would consist of a classic ctf but with a twist. You have double the damage resistance. meaning you can live 2 headshots. Smg needs 7 headshots maybe. you spawn on your team but in a random area in the map. all along the edge. theirs one flag in the middle. everyone has to try to get the flag and take it to their teams tent. after you win you spawn in a random area around the map like you do now, kinda. And if you cap the intel you get a Temp god power. but its not invulnerability like /god its where your bullets do full damage. you keep "god power" until you die. And if your not god and you get 20 kill streak you get a "zap shot" which means your next hit does instantkill. and if your god and get 30 streak you get a super zap, your next shot instant kills the person you hit, and the nearest enemy to them. God mode has a disadvantage though. you have a big head. so you can easily be spotted. you suffer double nade and fall damage. the map would consist of a giant flat place with, with rolling hills like in classic gen where theres no words

Build And Shoot

1 year old!
extra

zovc wrote:
CommieBuffalo wrote:
Replace .75 with .76.
Oh, and maybe a special edition of the Newsletter. You know, to announce the passing of .75.
you do relise that is a fking horrible idea, right? so many servers/people love 0.75. I don't think aloha staff would like to redo all or a majority of their servers to 0.76, and I don't think you would want to wait for a month for the laid back servers to come out.
But then people will be forced to move on to 0.76, as 0.75 won't be there. And then they will see how much BETTER 0.76 is, and continue playing it.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

What if we move to .76 for a week then move back, what would happen?
97 posts Page 5 of 7 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”