Best current AoS players?

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
82 posts Page 2 of 6 First unread post
Afrodude
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

I remember a time when I could actually compete with PABH ;_;.

1. Exited
2. Tiki
3. uvs
4. PABH
5. Tin
6. Any of the komrades besides me ;_;
7. Kodibear
8. Scipion
9. mikuli
10. Lsin :D

This is not in any order, and is just off the top of my head, I have literally put 0 thought into this.
ThisFrickinSite
Deuced Up

I've seen quite a portion of the @ clan admit that they aren't as good anymore.
Gunslinger
Deuced Up

Any member of the Komrades is the best, simply because they're an evolved form of Homo-Sapien, that has extremely rapid thoughts and almost-impossible hand-eye coordination.
Tank
Artist
Artist

I can't say I'd be able to pick off who the "best player" is. As far as killing ability goes, everyone will have those days where they are just about missing every one of their shots, and there will be times when they'll be doing exceptionally well. Then comes technique, it's not all about killing to be the "best player", there are other aspects to this game. Their style of movement and killing would have to be unique and effective of course. Building ability must also be up to scratch, design is always awesome but it needs to be effective, there are certain things that need to be defended.

So, taking all of this into consideration, it's a hard one for me, can't really give any definite answer.
Sponge
Deuced Up

Tank makes excellent points. I wouldn't be able to tell because I only study (so to speak) people who are in my squad, and they always end up being random people.
NIASKA
Deuced Up

I always admire the skills <@> have O.O Though.... what about tin? Hes pretty legit.
RainbowDash
Artist
Artist

I suck.
rakiru
Coder
Coder

I'm awesome.
EssigGurkenFred
Deuced Up

The best one I have ever played with is mikuli.

I was playing with 2 Komrades a few days before and I was better then they were so I don't think you should say: "The Kommies are the best" because they aren't all this good.
GreaseMonkey
Coder
Coder

I accidentally GBL'd tGM once.

I nearly did that to Zinger, too, although I did say "you suck at using an aimbot".

True story.
Reki
Deuced Up

RainbowDash wrote:
I suck.
Lies.

Adding on to what Tank and others have said, what defines "best"? There are many types of maps and game-modes that bring out different aspects of AoS. Furthermore, the game's not just about killing people. The guy who can build strong walls and tactically placed towers/bunkers is just as important as the best attacker on the team, and both are equally matched by the player who secures the intel on spider-platforms (whatever they're called) or that dude who keeps tabs on tough enemies via teamchat.

Certain modes are focused on offense only (arena), others focus more on defense (infiltration), still others place an importance on building well (babel).
Ryu
League Participant
League Participant

Yea as what Tank said different weapons(But probably the pro weapon is the rifle),different modes.If you were to figure who stands at the top,You might want to organise a 1vs1 comp on each modes if your that keen.
TheGrandmaster
Former Pre-BnS Team
Former Pre-BnS Team

1vs1 Babel. GO!
USABxBOOYO
Former Pre-BnS Team
Former Pre-BnS Team

Obviously USABxBOOYO.
HoboHob
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

USABxBOOYO wrote:
Obviously USABxBOOYO.
[20:27] <MinitAssault> <mlsterbeeman> I have a feeling usab clan is using aimbot

EDIT:
I would say that <@> reign supreme. They may not be at their best, but I have played against <@Enari> <@mikuli> (who I almost spaded) <@Grandy> and <@Tank> and they are probably the best players I have ever seen.

I've played some Kommies, and they are good. But the <@> members are the best I know.
82 posts Page 2 of 6 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”