Tug of War gameplay

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
15 posts Page 1 of 1
Articsledder
Deuced Up
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:13 pm


Aloha TOW randomly had people on it yesterday so I recorded this before I had to go run some errands yesterday morning
Xtra


Looks fun.
TB_
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 998
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:59 pm


Gotta love ToW and classicgen!
Nice scope btw. Blue_Wink1
Articsledder
Deuced Up
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:13 pm


TB_ wrote:
Gotta love ToW and classicgen!
Nice scope btw. Blue_Wink1
It's the only one I'll ever consider "default" Green_Happy1
TheGeekZeke101
Deuced Up
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:54 pm


TOW on Urban Tank Fight is where it's at Green_Wink1
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race
Posts: 2341
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:51 pm


TheGeekZeke101 wrote:
TOW on Urban Tank Fight is where it's at Green_Wink1
Hell yeah, that was awesome. I just didn't liked when all the CPs where the one extremity or the other, there was much less cover in the north/south.
Froelich131
Deuce
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:56 am


Cool!
Gingerninjaperson
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 589
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:48 pm


Love me some TOW. One of my favorite gamemodes. And that is quite a nifty scope you have there.
Also, my 100th post!

Image
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race
Posts: 2341
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:51 pm


^ it's the original scope the rifle had before it was switched to the one we have now.
also, uhh, congratz, I guess?
Lemon
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 250
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:29 am


ToW by far is best on ClassicGen. It's unfortunate that it isn't as popular as it use to be. Maybe we should have a 64 player Powerthirst ToW event. That'll be interesting.
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 797
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:34 pm


Wat scope is that? Looks good....
Articsledder
Deuced Up
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:13 pm


Electrix wrote:
Wat scope is that? Looks good....
The default one which was used from .1 up to around .40 I think? A few updates before the smg was added it was switched to the current one.
Marshall
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:49 pm


It was a good gameplay, just look to move more during the game, to get a broader view of the game.

  You have a future when picking up the tricks of the game, Try to get used to the scope of one pixel, Good luck !
Articsledder
Deuced Up
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:13 pm


Marshall wrote:
It was a good gameplay, just look to move more during the game, to get a broader view of the game.

  You have a future when picking up the tricks of the game, Try to get used to the scope of one pixel, Good luck !
You do realize there is a world outside of competitive rounds right?
Marshall
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:49 pm


Articsledder wrote:
Marshall wrote:
It was a good gameplay, just look to move more during the game, to get a broader view of the game.

  You have a future when picking up the tricks of the game, Try to get used to the scope of one pixel, Good luck !
You do realize there is a world outside of competitive rounds right?

Yes, I realized, I also think that things I take the much for the technical side if that's what you mean, after the [TG] I just do not see myself playing more with friends or for fun, as it was before...

I was Just trying to help somehow
15 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests