Build & Shoot Trailer Contest Voting

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
49 posts Page 2 of 4

Best Trailer?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:57 pm

4%
ninja_pig_pro
2
4%
mcape6
2
7%
Hat~
3
9%
blackwasp
4
20%
StarDust
9
56%
Pancake
25

Total votes: 45

Bigcheecho
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Posts: 582
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:43 pm


Pancake wrote:
*Says it's too late for another entry*
*Voting doesn't start until two days later*

Thanks a lot, man. :)
I even apologized in the white text in the OP!
However, I'll admit, if your entry was submitted earlier, then you'd probably win by a landslide.
Pancake
League Participant
League Participant
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 12:24 am


Bigcheecho wrote:
Pancake wrote:
*Says it's too late for another entry*
*Voting doesn't start until two days later*

Thanks a lot, man. :)
I even apologized in the white text in the OP!
However, I'll admit, if your entry was submitted earlier, then you'd probably win by a landslide.
You started voting a day AFTER I submitted my trailer. You could have easily added it. Don't even act like you couldn't have.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper
Posts: 4808
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:48 pm


I think pancack's was the best
learn_more
Coder
Coder
Posts: 890
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:59 pm


Bigcheecho wrote:
Pancake wrote:
*Says it's too late for another entry*
*Voting doesn't start until two days later*

Thanks a lot, man. :)
I even apologized in the white text in the OP!
However, I'll admit, if your entry was submitted earlier, then you'd probably win by a landslide.
what is that for bullshit.

oh hey, i just shot someone, but i apologized so it doesnt matter.
ThisFrickinSite
Deuced Up
Posts: 553
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:45 pm


GamingFTW wrote:
I was looking for quality. StarDust's was the best. He had only 720p though. However he was the only one without black bars on the side. Only downside to his was he had lag.
The black bars are on the side for a reason.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist
Posts: 988
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:46 am


Pancake's was definitely the only trailer I would even consider over the current trailer.
Yourself
Coder
Coder
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:24 pm


I agree that Pancake's trailer is the best
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder
Former Admin / Co-founder
Posts: 1709
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:09 am


Seeing how this isnt a life or death situation and there were so few submissions and the voting wasnt started until after I dont see why pancake's video cant be included. And I dont know why you didnt use the built in poll function of phpbb.
[MLP]P.Catalina
Deuce
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:04 am


Tha's great! :D Blue_Happy3
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 1207
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:17 am


Moose wrote:
Voted! I voted one on all of them because they all suck. Pancake's is the best.

btw: names aren't case sensitive, and they don't tie in with Google forms, so you could put something like "You're bigger than rambo". ;)
Agreed. Pancake's is the best. (No offense against the others)
TB_
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 998
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:59 pm


aww, poor cheeco.
Everyone is against him now.
learn_more
Coder
Coder
Posts: 890
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:59 pm


danhezee wrote:
And I dont know why you didnt use the built in poll function of phpbb.
because that would have made sense.

and then he couldnt rig the poll.
Bigcheecho
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Posts: 582
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:43 pm


learn_more wrote:
danhezee wrote:
And I dont know why you didnt use the built in poll function of phpbb.
because that would have made sense.

and then he couldnt rig the poll.
No, it's because the voting system this contest uses can't be reliably done with the built-in poll option.
Demo123
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:03 pm


Bigcheecho wrote:
learn_more wrote:
danhezee wrote:
And I dont know why you didnt use the built in poll function of phpbb.
because that would have made sense.

and then he couldnt rig the poll.
No, it's because the voting system this contest uses can't be reliably done with the built-in poll option.
How is the in-built poll non reliable?
I could easily make more than a dozen of votes with the voting system you made, just change my name and vote. Do that a couple of dozen times and there you go.

Here if you want to do that you need to make a new account everytime you want to vote.
Ain't nobody got time for that.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist
Posts: 988
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:46 am


danhezee wrote:
Seeing how this isnt a life or death situation and there were so few submissions and the voting wasnt started until after I dont see why pancake's video cant be included. And I dont know why you didnt use the built in poll function of phpbb.
Here Here! *clinks glasses*
49 posts Page 2 of 4
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests