HACKERS? We've heard it already - Read this!

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
28 posts Page 2 of 2
learn_more
Coder
Coder

MrHaaax wrote:
If there's something called server-side hack, then just fuck the game, really.
By the way, if you all are done here, stop posting and get someone to lock the thread.
you are an idiot.
Phoenix33
Deuce

MrHaaax wrote:
By the way, if you all are done here, stop posting and get someone to lock the thread.
Why? This should be open to discussion. If you don't like seeing it, ignore it.
Zyc
Deuced Up

learn_more wrote:
MrHaaax wrote:
you are an idiot.
This should be an open discussion, but all newbies are able to know what to do, not how but they already know that this is possible ... That's probably why he want to lock this topic ...
Hobo Moses
Deuced Up

Can we still keep the "Homobot" name tho? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Kyzaca
Deuced Up

Aimbutt*
Hamburger~Prime
Deuce

OR OR.... How about you ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

nigs what are you on about
MeepsterNotchy
Deuce

You should try and make something that automatically scans people's clients instead of an admin having to do it.
LeCom
Post Demon
Post Demon

MeepsterNotchy wrote:
You should try and make something that automatically scans people's clients instead of an admin having to do it.
No. It's the admin's job to do this. If an admin has no time or doesn't feel like doing his job, he should just close his server instead of polluting the server list with his crap. There ARE decent automatic scripts that detect hacks, though. But you can't replace an active admin with that.
sladex706
Deuce

I honestly haven't heard of an online game were its never been hacked, theirs always gonna be cheaters. In my point of view i see it as just means the game is worth hacking. Green_tongue
But the true noobs are hackers that openly do it. At last know when to use it. (not saying im for hacking)
enderxenomorph
Deuce

hahaha speedhack no work? bullcrap. it works in openspades because i made a fully functional version. there are some other hacks that are not listed that are visible.
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

enderxenomorph wrote:
hahaha speedhack no work? bullcrap. it works in openspades because i made a fully functional version. there are some other hacks that are not listed that are visible.
it'll work on bad servers which are configured specifically to allow it. by default it won't work
why don't you list said hacks instead of trying to show off how amazing you are at cheating?

having read your posts elsewhere it's clear you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about anyway, so i don't see why you're trying to convince people that you do
StrikerJanners
Deuced Up

ok,i did not fucking know there was a slap command
28 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”