Scripter Badge nomination thread

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
30 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
danhezee
Former Admin / Co-founder

Scripter Badge Recipients

http://www.buildandshoot.com/memberlist ... group&g=17 <- just in case the list above gets out of sync
If you think something deserves the Scripter Badge nominate them below
10se1ucgo
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

VladVP
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

Danhezee, he made this awesome gamemode called push which is alot of fun!
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

infogulch (even though he's apparently never posted, he has contributed a bunch to pyspades-userscripts)
HoboHob
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Yourself if he ever signs up.
Yourself
Coder
Coder

HoboHob wrote:
Yourself if he ever signs up.
Blue_Tongue I signed up for coder and scripted
a girl
Scripter
Scripter

No Topo?

Edit: Oh I see, he's news team... anyway, when I see the word scripter next to my name and avatar, another word pops into my head... can anyone guess it? Also, what's with the difference in the badge header. "Badge of Honor" or "www.buildandshoot.com" ???
danhezee

a girl wrote:
No Topo?

Edit: Oh I see, he's news team... anyway, when I see the word scripter next to my name and avatar, another word pops into my head... can anyone guess it? Also, what's with the difference in the badge header. "Badge of Honor" or "www.buildandshoot.com" ???
early version of the badge, I just need to swap the out. And, we definitely have more people in mind for the badges.
danhezee

updated this list
GreaseMonkey
Coder
Coder

Would the "Coder" badge be more fitting?

I'm probably better known for cp070.exe, fly070.dll (never worked on anyone's comps except mine and That_Guy's), the 0.60 fork, probably some non-pyspades python scripts I can't recall off the top of my head as to what they are or actually do, countsmg.exe (unreleased), and ovl075.exe as well as shotpow.exe wait no that doesn't exist at all you didn't see anything

Scriptwise... I think I really only did ratio.py, smgsucks.py, whitelist.py, and I guess I helped out with a bit of stuff (such as "You forgot to do return connection.on_stroke_beard(*args, **kwargs) yet again").

Oh right, also that script called aimblock.py which wasn't tested on a real server until it was way too late, and spewed false positives left right and centre. It was the right sort of approach (it detected headshot snaps as opposed to just going by kills per minute), just not adequately tested.

EDIT: I nominate learn_more for the Coder position, for that matter.
Sonarpulse
Coder
Coder

They haven't rolled out coder yet. rakiru got early it because he didn't want forum demon (or that is my understanding, see that thread)
danhezee

you arent limited to one badge. But at this time you can only have one badge displayed.
IceCream
Hoster
Hoster

Influx ----> Last Stand, Mortars
rakiru
Coder
Coder

GreaseMonkey wrote:
Would the "Coder" badge be more fitting?

I'm probably better known for cp070.exe, fly070.dll (never worked on anyone's comps except mine and That_Guy's), the 0.60 fork, probably some non-pyspades python scripts I can't recall off the top of my head as to what they are or actually do, countsmg.exe (unreleased), and ovl075.exe as well as shotpow.exe wait no that doesn't exist at all you didn't see anything

Scriptwise... I think I really only did ratio.py, smgsucks.py, whitelist.py, and I guess I helped out with a bit of stuff (such as "You forgot to do return connection.on_stroke_beard(*args, **kwargs) yet again").

Oh right, also that script called aimblock.py which wasn't tested on a real server until it was way too late, and spewed false positives left right and centre. It was the right sort of approach (it detected headshot snaps as opposed to just going by kills per minute), just not adequately tested.

EDIT: I nominate learn_more for the Coder position, for that matter.
I think Coder would be a better fit for Grease. I'd also suggest it for learn_more and UnrealIncident.
Sonarpulse wrote:
They haven't rolled out coder yet. rakiru got early it because he didn't want forum demon (or that is my understanding, see that thread)
No, I got Coder instead of that for whatever reason.
HoboHob
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Also coder for Mat^2, he isn't super known for his scripts but more for PySpades and his work on AoS 1.0. As well as Subversive Takedown but that isn't really AoS related.
30 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”