People switching sides

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
10 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post

Don´t you hate people that switch to the current wining team?

62%
Yes
5%
No
33%
I don´t care
No votes
LOL i do that

Total votes: 21

xn1
Deuce

It´s ridiculous; once a team starts wining half of your team mates switch to the other side
leaving your team in further disadvantage.
I think it ruins the gameplay.
I mean the point of the hole thing it´s not merely wining, so why would you leave an already
losing team into further disadvantage.
Are there any good servers with auto team balance or fixed teams?
GreaseMonkey
Coder
Coder

What pisses me off is when I'm kicking ass, and then all the new players join MY team, and not the other team, mostly because I have a rather high score.

I really only join the team that appears to be winning in the circumstance where I either need to play with or play against specific people. Otherwise, well, as you might be able to tell from my avatar, I'm a sucker for punishment.
White Hot
Deuced Up

I don't really mind, because most servers have autobalance. One thing that I will admit to doing is switching to a team my clanmates are on, which will usually make that team stacked enough to base rape.
Sn3ky
Deuced Up

White Hot wrote:
I don't really mind, because most servers have autobalance. One thing that I will admit to doing is switching to a team my clanmates are on, which will usually make that team stacked enough to base rape.
I agree with you on that one. I would usually switch sides if my friend im talking to on skype is on the other team.

But usually I don't see any autobalance unless the server is full. (or is playing game mode infiltration). The servers hosts may have to screw around with the scripting a little to make a true autobalance.
Revolet
Deuced Up

I usually just switch to the team with the least players.
It give the losing team a better chance of winning, and I like the challenge.
Reki
Deuced Up

GreaseMonkey wrote:
Otherwise, well, as you might be able to tell from my avatar, I'm a sucker for punishment.
No, I can tell you're just a lazy person who'd rather sleep than do your job. This description doesn't really fit you, so maybe you should try Remilia instead.

Moving on, I personally find it more fun to be playing at a disadvantage. Unite the chaotic crowd of the losing team under you, and cobble together a coalition to hold the line and slowly regain the ground.
Vucgy
Deuced Up

I got no problem with that but there is something that pisses me off totally :
So a Blue Griefer destroys everything of blue defence and a votekick starts agains him and few enemys players says we wont /y we want that he destroys your defences, the same is if (lets say) Green has a Hacker but a real none and a Blue player starts a votekick and some Greens say We wont kick him he is on our side ... Thats just a catastrophe
TB_
Post Demon
Post Demon

Nobody has cared about which team wins since before custom maps anyway.
Articsledder
Deuced Up

TBS wrote:
Nobody has cared about which team wins since before custom maps anyway.
I literally haven't played seriously on the Blue Team since my second AoS game...

I really hate it more when the other team empties out, less people to shoot, but more importantly less people on the server, which results in a downward spiral till I'm alone.
H@nkthet@nk
Deuced Up

It annoys me to no end when people on the losing team switch to greif all of your teams fortifications.
Blue_Pistol Blue_Spade
what I have to consistently do to my new greifing teammates is just shoot them in the back of the head until they leave.
10 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”