new weapons?

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Armolitskiy
Deuced Up

if I could add new ones

correct me if I'm wrong
we have:
RIFLE: shoots slower than smg, but faster shotgun, has a semi-automatic shooting mode and 10 rounds.
SMG: shoots faster than everyone, automatic fire, 30 rounds.
SHOTGUN: has only 6 cartridges and shoots like any other pump shotgun, slowly and with a distortion of the pump. you can shoot after loading 1 cartridge.
GRENADE: 3 grenades, can destroy the blocks.
SPADE: shovel, has 2 "digging mode": 1. quickly break one block; 2. Slowly break three blocks at a time vertically.

offers:
STATIONARY LMG: in some places a stationary machine gun will be installed, it will have an infinite number of cartridges, but also have overheating, slower smg faster rifle, powerful (2 shots on the head, 4 body).
ROCKET LAUNCHER: Bazooka, you can take instead of grenade, 1 shot, but the explosion more than a grenade, has a sights. the missile has ballistics.
SNIPER RIFLE: shoots very slowly, or rather with a jerk of the shutter. causes great damage, or rather kills an enemy with 1 shot at any place on the body.
PISTOL: The gun has a slightly less damage than the rifle and slightly more than smg (3 shots on the head, but 5 or 6 on the head), semi-automatic fire, high rate of fire and 7-17 cartridges (inaccurate). will be in the second slot.
KNIFE: a knife that you can take instead of a shovel. has more damage to the players than the shovel, but the blocks have less damage.
ASSAULT RIFLE: has 20 or 30 cartridges, automatic shooting mode, damage is slightly lower than rifle (2 shots on the head, 4-5 shots on the head), the rate of fire is 100-200 shots less than smg.
MINE: Mine, fires in 1-2 seconds after someone steps on it. The explosion power of such a mine is slightly less than that of a grenade.

Well, you can understand that the pistol has a small recoil, the machine has a big one, the machine gun also has a large
StartingMSDOS
Deuce

no
lazar
Deuce

I'm all for it
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”