DROPBOX ERROR 403 "Taboo's Comprehensive Guide to Sight Making"

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
2 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
kemoni221
Deuce

Sometime ago I went back to AOS classic and, of course, started to make mods for it. When I realized that it's that time, when the model is ready but it's missing the sights, I went on the forums to check on this amazing iron sight guide made by Taboo: https://www.buildandshoot.com/forums/vi ... =38&t=2863 I noticed, that there are no images. Clicked on his dropbox link and got this error Image Is it only me or are you guys also encountering this problem? If it's possible, can anyone repost Taboo's guide?
AsianGuy
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

He replied with a link to the ironsight that he made, it was a PAINT.NET file. I opened it up and posted it on imgur as the png itself:

I take that he did it layer-by-layer because on the file, he used 3 layers to make the scope.
Background is the base which is the inital drawing of the scope.
Second layer is the final touches of the base scope, he adds some blur/fade to it as well.
Top layer is the gradient he puts around the scope, adding emphasis on the center of the screen.

That's my interpetation of what he did, not sure of the actual steps though. I hope this helped!
2 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”