Are there OpenSpades servers with active staff?

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
IronTarkus
Deuce

I've just joined a server to get a taste of the good old days and immediately saw the cancer of this game. So i was playing some good old Hallway, digging a 3x3 tunnel with proper walls and all of that instead of a shitty 1x2 tunnel to the enemy base. So i digged 20~ish blocks until a teammate was destroying the blocks beneath me, executed me and threw grenades around inside my tunnel. So are there any servers with a good community that actually cares about teamwork?
LeFizzy
Deuced Up

"Hahahah" - by some kind of people

Psst.. psst.. there's some admin here(quote from 2 years ago), so be quiet!
1. None of servers have active staff
2. There isn't any official OpenSpades server(s) don't believe a simple server_name..
3. There isn't any community here, only some bots that write some text to your topic.
4. Leave This Shit NOW. And switch to CS:GO with better community. ^.^

p.s: Keep my secret, nobody should know this, Agent HeuceBot32(#32) bye!
Kuunikal
Deuced Up

IronTarkus wrote:
I've just joined a server to get a taste of the good old days and immediately saw the cancer of this game. So i was playing some good old Hallway, digging a 3x3 tunnel with proper walls and all of that instead of a shitty 1x2 tunnel to the enemy base. So i digged 20~ish blocks until a teammate was destroying the blocks beneath me, executed me and threw grenades around inside my tunnel. So are there any servers with a good community that actually cares about teamwork?
http://aloha.pk
LeCom

Kuunikal wrote:

http://aloha.pk
Not anymore.

Get back to Discord, LeFizzy!
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”