*WORKING* AoSNoMaster.exe w/ Download Link!

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Kuunikal
Deuced Up

Good news, everyone!

Today I was really craving the old-server feeling, so I went to set up an old AoS 0.35 server -- but WHUP! I didn't have AoSNoMaster. So I searched for it on Google! The old 2shared link was dead, unfortunately, and it was the only one I could find.

But as Jagex says, the police always get their man! (don't kill me)

I searched for the author of the patch's website thingy, Mango12, and I ended up on Mango12's IRC webchat. I [rather hopelessly] explained to the folks there that I needed to try to find a file which was on their old server but was removed. The awesome team over on Mango12 went through their forum archives just for me and actually found the file -- so praise be to them! Green_BigSmile

It works just like before -- put it in your AoS folder, run it, and voilà, it should work!

I can't thank the awesome, kind people at Mango12 enough for actually going through the effort to find a file lost in their forum way back in 2011. <3

Remember, if your antivirus goes off, it's just a false-positive.
Attachments
AoSNoMaster.zip
(915 Bytes) Downloaded 168 times
Last edited by Kuunikal on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LeCom

If you want a really safe way of putting something for download HERE, make an attachment.

Otherwise, if you want to play classic AoS, you might be better off using 0.54, since that is firstly the version that used to be played by 4chan /v/ (therefore, you might get players), secondly, it's the last "classic" AoS version before ben started fucking it up (see the 0.55 update, with SMG fix I think, the way you want), so it has very few bugs left. Otherwise, it is really great to see this recovered from being deleted.
Kuunikal
Deuced Up

@LeCom -- Added. Green_Happy3
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Woot! Do you now have a server up for .35?
Marisa Kirisame
Deuced Up

For 0.35 you also need a hacked client, a hacked server is not enough.

Although if you're willing to rely on Stack, ace-spades.com now points to here, so you might be able to play the unhacked version again after all...

Wait, just realised, the reason it's broken is because it uses an outdated whatismyip API. Shit.
MadMax
Deuced Up

NiiiCe
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”