What Can We Do

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
152 posts Page 11 of 11
Silnius
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Yes yes i understood don't worry! but i explained why i got confused, everything is clear now Blue_Wink1
Good luck
ATHEISTs_r_us
Banned

Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:19 pmbackwardsbash wrote:
before I start:

1. *i use bad words*
2. im from the 1.x forums
OK, I know already this troll is begging to be fed, but still I lift up my top like the good nurturing mother I am.
what can we do that can revive this game again?
i know it's dying. dont call me a fucking newfag. ive been playing for a LONG time.
Ooo, look at me, I've been here since the Internet was born and I know what a telephone line is...r/quityourbullshit man, seriously, ▲
▲▲. That shit will not fly around here. If you're playing 1.x, you're a newfag.
what can we do to keep this game from going anymore downhill
why does nobody care about this game anymore
what is the point of moping around and complaining instead of taking action
I can address these all at once. The community needs fire. It needs leadership. It needs innovation. I've already written here about this: https://www.buildandshoot.com/forums/vi ... 4&start=45. No-one cares about this game because it simply isn't exciting anymore.
why dont we try to contact ben
Ben Aksoy was a good man. But something made him flip, and turned him into a lowlife cuck who bends over and stretches out his hairy pink arse at the whim (more like whip) of Fagex. Now he's fucked off and left us with this mess to fix. And who do we have to fix this? A bunch of cowboys (Nate/izzy) who are constantly sucking each other off while ignoring the needs of this wonderful lovechild that Ben has left in their hands, this community.
why dont we at least TRY to act less depressed about this forum
why are we letting this happen
we are letting a free to play game that has so much potential die
We underlings are doing our best with all our suggestions, patches, even entire rewrites of the game, but we are powerless without the support of the leaders of our community who need take each other's dicks out of their pieholes and step up. Otherwise, we'll inevitably have yet another split in the community like we almost already did recently: https://www.buildandshoot.com/forums/vi ... f=5&t=9336. And that's worse for everyone.
we need to work together
somehow
idk how
but we have to
or rip aos forever
Yeah dude, yeah.
152 posts Page 11 of 11
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”