Let's talk about game suckers

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
8 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
GorditoBisquit
Deuce

Blue_Sunglasses1 Hi everyone, GorditoBisquit from México here.
This is my 1st post on the AoS community.

Blue_D'oh Blue_D'oh
I am very very angry with some players, those players throughout the game will not stop writing in chat that for him are all hackers, and start making votekick against everything that moves in the game.

We have the example of Sphinx, a frequent player in the Aloha servers, more commonly found in ARENA.

Most others are in favor of a filter for votekick believed, and reach a certain limit votekicks the player is sent off for something like spam.

What do you think?
Have you had similar experiences with other players?

See ya in game Blue_BigSmile
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

Fuck off dipshit.
MushyMosaic
Deuced Up

calm ur tits and play the game without getting triggered
RtMDL
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Welcome to the Forums! Where cancer and shitposters dwell in.

Back on-topic, I haven't experienced those kinds of players you've been talking about. But here's a tip, in most servers there's a command called /admin. just type it in the chat, press space, then type in a report of that player for the moderators of the server to see. But, most mods in server i've been to aren't active very much so good luck with that.

It's nice to see some new people here so feel free to speak shit around here. Be sure to read the guidelines. I am completely sure that you're going to have a bad time on the forums, but I do hope you have fun time playing the game. You should also try playing with OpenSpades by the way.
GorditoBisquit
Deuce

RtMDL wrote:

Back on-topic, I haven't experienced those kinds of players you've been talking about. But here's a tip, in most servers there's a command called /admin. just type it in the chat, press space, then type in a report of that player for the moderators of the server to see. But, most mods in server i've been to aren't active very much so good luck with that.

It's nice to see some new people here so feel free to speak shit around here. Be sure to read the guidelines. I am completely sure that you're going to have a bad time on the forums, but I do hope you have fun time playing the game. You should also try playing with OpenSpades by the way.
Green_tongue Yeah, i know that function bro, thanks for this shit in ma' 1st post!
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

GorditoBisquit wrote:
RtMDL wrote:

Green_tongue Yeah, i know that function bro, thanks for this shit in ma' 1st post!
#TRIGGERED
RtMDL
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

GorditoBisquit wrote:
You're quite welcome Blue_Happy3
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

The dark prophecy coming true, the brokerage of America, and the rise of prophets of freedom, and peace. Out of many one.
8 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”