Thought this forum would never die off.

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
9 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Somnium
League Participant
League Participant

I new the game would eventually die off or flood with hackers and become a grey area. But I honestly never thought this forum would die out lol. Every time I come back here there's still a couple of core people left. But I guess everyone actually left with the exception of a few lol.
MrFritz
League Operator
League Operator

Sup Somnium
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs

So , some are still alive i guess
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

I have nothing else to do and I'm an attention seeking hog c:
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

I knew some autist would whine about being a complete loser.
Maybe you should finish 3rd grade before you write garbage like this.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

its too hard
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Somnium wrote:
I new the game would eventually die off or flood with hackers and become a grey area. But I honestly never thought this forum would die out lol. Every time I come back here there's still a couple of core people left. But I guess everyone actually left with the exception of a few lol.
If there is any reason why is Bns an abandonned place now, then it's the leaving of Danheeze. At the point Danheeze left his administrator place of the website, many people stopped really caring about the forums. He was like the identity of Bns and the guy who made this forum popular with all the League, Newsletters, Arena tournament (that was acutually a great event even though i've played with OTSS team and we lost 15-1 twice). Other people weren't that active with making something happen here, since other admins and moderators cared about their own business and they aren't that type of people who are really active with posting their ideas. I'm not happy about how it ended, because i had a great time being on the forums, IMO it was the most diverse community with many interesting people.
Marshall
League Participant
League Participant

Well, after the game has abandoned by Ben it was only a matter of time until the forum and community die too, eventually.

It was a good time with good discussions.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Dare[AoS] wrote:
Somnium wrote:
If there is any reason why is Bns an abandonned place now, then it's the leaving of Danheeze. At the point Danheeze left his administrator place of the website, many people stopped really caring about the forums. He was like the identity of Bns and the guy who made this forum popular with all the League, Newsletters, Arena tournament (that was acutually a great event even though i've played with OTSS team and we lost 15-1 twice). Other people weren't that active with making something happen here, since other admins and moderators cared about their own business and they aren't that type of people who are really active with posting their ideas. I'm not happy about how it ended, because i had a great time being on the forums, IMO it was the most diverse community with many interesting people.
and oh shit, zeka and gen didn't help really.
9 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”