=!= The other RIP list =!=

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
13 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

I thought I would continue the list of all the great players that have traversed these forums and game over the years and retired. This is not meant to be negative in any way, but as a way of reflecting and archiving a bit of history. Feel free to suggest people for me to add to this list. I will be going off of Aloha's banlist and forum accounts, so they can't be banned currently and have to have been afk for over a month. Anywho, I'm going to start off the list. Once again, don't be afraid to add suggestions.

These are just people/clans I could remember off the top of my head and could jot down quickly. (I have a paper to write, so this had to be done quickly) There are lots and lots and lots I will have missed. No offense if I did, there is just so many. Also, keep in mind you might not be on the list because you still are active and the same applies for clans. Some clans are still active.
(Lists Are NOT in Alphabetical Order)

People not on this list:
You

Individuals not here:
Bcoolface
Everyone else
Izzy

Clans:
All of them.

If you have someone to suggest or if there is an error that you would like to bring up, then you are autistic.
Last edited by Lincent on Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:42 am, edited 6 times in total.
LeCom

What's wrong with tobi
ByteBit
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

u forgot bcoolfacesorry thought this list was sorted
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

LeCom wrote:
What's wrong with tobi
You tell me
I'll put him on the not so great individuals if you can prove he was any less apart of this community.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

wait why the fuck am I in it
longbyte1
Deuced Up

Why am I dead? I am rolling in my grave right now.

By the way I am sure that BnS will die, but something better will come out of it, whether it be a more nucleated community, a project for a new voxel shooter, ...
Webster
League Participant
League Participant

rip
TheGrandmaster
Former Pre-BnS Team
Former Pre-BnS Team

I keep saying I am not RIP, but no-one listens - I just don't sign on here really.. haven't played the game in ages.

<@> is still alive too, kinda have our own community going on these days, not really tied to a game in particular - but many of the familiar faces are still there - Tegu, bagz, Tank, HeyJD, mikuli, Sham and King to name a few.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

If you don't come on, then you're "dead" to us
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

TheGrandmaster wrote:
I keep saying I am not RIP, but no-one listens - I just don't sign on here really.. haven't played the game in ages.

<@> is still alive too, kinda have our own community going on these days, not really tied to a game in particular - but many of the familiar faces are still there - Tegu, bagz, Tank, HeyJD, mikuli, Sham and King to name a few.
Rest in Reese's Pieces.
TheGrandmaster
Former Pre-BnS Team
Former Pre-BnS Team

bloodfox wrote:
If you don't come on, then you're "dead" to us
How kind.

Also, mikuli still plays occasionally. If "playtime" is the "death" scale then he is not all that dead.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

R.I.P= not being on BnS forums, there wasn't anything about playing games qualifying as being alive
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

Bump, active RIP list.
13 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”