Banned on many servers

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
14 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Xaxime
Deuce

Good evening and merry christmas !^^

So I was banned a few weeks ago (probably permanent) in at least 3 servers, as :

aos://2614798016:32887:0.75 : Polski Hallway 24/7
aos://2698669524:12121:0.75 : Sosaka.ml Prime Server
aos://2698669524:22334:0.75 : Sosaka.ml cpd Server

I don't hack usually, and I wasn't neither votekicked nor kicked, so I think that I was banned without any reason. So can you help me how can I obtain these debans please ?

Thank you soo much
ByteBit
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

You don't have to be votekicked to be banned for hacks. There's server software which bans automaticly for abusing cheats.
LeCom

ByteBit wrote:
You don't have to be votekicked to be banned for hacks. There's server software which bans automaticly for abusing cheats.
The admins of the servers above are now probably like "omg really? I never ever heard of such a thing before!1!1!11!!!1!"
(if they visited BnS at all)
Xaxime
Deuce

ByteBit wrote:
Ok, but I didn't hack at all the last time I played, so I think there is a problem. I've never had really intention to cheat.
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

ByteBit wrote:
I want that software!
Xaxime
Deuce

So how can I be debanned please ?
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

Xaxime wrote:
Give us the location of your cheat so we can break it.
Then we can unban you.
Xaxime
Deuce

Lincent wrote:
Xaxime wrote:
Give us the location of your cheat so we can break it.
Then we can unban you.
But I didn't cheat, I don't understand ! I didn't go usually to Sosaka server and I was banned.
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

Look kid, you are pretty new so you are not good with the game. No newbies can be good with this game. So they like to cheat.

Your best bet is to quit the game or play on other servers. Losers can be likeable, but nobody likes a hacker.
I had killstreaks of 30+ on well-known servers, which use AntiCheat software and are supervised by admins, I was never banned.

Though a shoe polish server banned me because I said to the hacking server admin "I wish Germany invaded again".
Xaxime
Deuce

Chameleon wrote:
Look kid, you are pretty new so you are not good with the game. No newbies can be good with this game. So they like to cheat.

Your best bet is to quit the game or play on other servers. Losers can be likeable, but nobody likes a hacker.
I had killstreaks of 30+ on well-known servers, which use AntiCheat software and are supervised by admins, I was never banned.

Though a shoe polish server banned me because I said to the hacking server admin "I wish Germany invaded again".
I repeat that I didn't hack ! I was confused with hackers bcs I was sometimes lucky and then I got many kills. But idiots see hackers everywhere and I couldn't explain me when I was votekicked.

In fact it's hypocrit, because I see many players really hacking, still they are never punished...
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

Dude, I can see you joined 16 Dec 2015 23:18
How long have you played the game?
MeepsterNotchy
Deuce

Change your IP like a fag?
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

MeepsterNotchy wrote:
Change your IP like a fag?
OpenVPN
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Chameleon, relying on them joining the BnS forums isn't a good idea and is often unreliable because hell I know a LOT of pros on servers that have never joined the BnS forums or any forum for that matter.
14 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”