About the server with AI zombies and Nuclear Fallout

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Prune
Deuced Up

Alo elders, player, newbs, programmers, mappers, armory makers and all fans of this great game.

I come to you for guidance. there used to be a server here like 2 days ago that had AI zombies and a nuclear bombardment each few minutes... how can i contact that admin of such server to put the server up again? I really had a blast playing that scenario, Id love to help make a come back.

anyhow see you in the battlefield ppl. Blue_Rifle Green_Rifle

keep rocking bros.
Captain_Pi
Artist
Artist

It's called Danko's Zombie Survival. The server's been out for a while now, dunno why.
Prune
Deuced Up

Thx you Captain Pi. I guess ill try to contact Danko to let him know ppl out there really enjoy his map.

Danko if read this, you are the man, please put that delightful server up and running again.

Be well.

Keep on rocking.

Blue_Rifle Green_Rifle
Emophon
Deuce

I'm going to have to grab the stars.
richtofen115
Deuced Up

Setting up a similar server, it won't have Nuclear Fallout (unless there is enough demand for the script) but look for "survivalists" in the server list and connect to check it out when I have it ready. Blue_Rifle
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”