=!= The Big RIP List =!=

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
291 posts Page 14 of 20
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 2206
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:32 pm


EldredChandler wrote:
bloodfox wrote:
EldredChandler wrote:
99.99999% of people left dont even know who lexsym was
who r u
thanks for proving you haven't been around long enough to know any of the relevant people
question: why bother
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist
Posts: 988
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:46 am


If you are posting in the thread you are obviously not dead, so there's no point in me adding you.
Isodar
Deuce
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:24 pm


I think {FX} and {P} could also be on the list of great clans.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist
Posts: 988
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:46 am


Isodar wrote:
I think {FX} and {P} could also be on the list of great clans.
I've never heard of them. What made them great?
Isodar
Deuce
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:24 pm


Mr.Torch wrote:
Isodar wrote:
I think {FX} and {P} could also be on the list of great clans.
I've never heard of them. What made them great?
Phoenix was a Russian-speaking clan, similar to the Execution. If I remember correctly, this clan was alive in 2013 and at the beginning of 2014. Its best-known and most important members were Yakuza, Jackal, Aho, Tiger, Beerman, and Limberjack. (At least I remember these persons the most.) They used to own a server as well, but only for a short time.

Fusion-X was a dominant clan in 2012. Unfortunately, my memories are vague enough about it because {FX} died at the end of 2012, like many other famous clans. I often saw the members on aloha servers (especially pinpoint), and since I was a newbie back then, it was a defining experience to see them killing their enemies easily. Light and Dialga are the only members I have not forgotten yet, sorry :)

Of course, this is just an idea or proposal. If the remaining community can not remember them, then these clans should not be on the list.
[DI]Dwin
League Champs
League Champs
Posts: 296
Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:32 pm


wtf Execution are not even russians zzz
btw i remember them , Phoenix aka {P} , especially Yakuza , Aho and Jackal.
otherwise , i also remember Dialga and Light but not their team called Fusion-X
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder
Posts: 1360
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:58 am


I'm disappointed that the list didn't have me in it.


Nah, just fucking around, I know I'm a useless pathethic shit :(
Isodar
Deuce
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:24 pm


[DI]Dwin wrote:
wtf Execution are not even russians zzz
I mean {P} was a Russian and <eXe> was a French clan, but in general, they both consisted of members who had the same nationality as the clan. This was common in them.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 2206
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:32 pm


MrHaaax wrote:
I'm disappointed that the list didn't have me in it.


Nah, just fucking around, I know I'm a useless pathethic shit :(
look at me.
your mods are good though
koronelkhunt
Deuced Up
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:28 pm


damn right you're an useless pathetic shit
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder
Posts: 1360
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:58 am


koronelkhunt wrote:
damn right you're an useless pathetic shit
gen is that you old bean? Still writhing with agony as always?
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder
Posts: 4220
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:40 pm


that's not gen are you braindead
FuckEverything
Deuce
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:15 pm


gg afk admins cant even let me change my email so I made this :^)

pulchy isn't dead u fucking twatmuffins.

also ok bye see u in another year or so
kmaj
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 1263
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:54 pm


PABH and Shojump
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist
Posts: 988
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:46 am


MrHaaax wrote:
I'm disappointed that the list didn't have me in it.


Nah, just fucking around, I know I'm a useless pathethic shit :(
You're not dead yet.
kmaj wrote:
PABH and Shojump
Are they dead?
Isodar wrote:
Mr.Torch wrote:
Isodar wrote:
I think {FX} and {P} could also be on the list of great clans.
I've never heard of them. What made them great?
Phoenix was a Russian-speaking clan, similar to the Execution. If I remember correctly, this clan was alive in 2013 and at the beginning of 2014. Its best-known and most important members were Yakuza, Jackal, Aho, Tiger, Beerman, and Limberjack. (At least I remember these persons the most.) They used to own a server as well, but only for a short time.

Fusion-X was a dominant clan in 2012. Unfortunately, my memories are vague enough about it because {FX} died at the end of 2012, like many other famous clans. I often saw the members on aloha servers (especially pinpoint), and since I was a newbie back then, it was a defining experience to see them killing their enemies easily. Light and Dialga are the only members I have not forgotten yet, sorry :)

Of course, this is just an idea or proposal. If the remaining community can not remember them, then these clans should not be on the list.
If someone else can vouch for them, I don't mind adding them to the list.
291 posts Page 14 of 20
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests