a bad game

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
32 posts Page 1 of 3 First unread post
luigit1
Deuce

Hello everyone I play this game for a long time and I love it
but the problem is that many servers in many hakers and I 'm ruining the game .
I know that they can not block all hakers or sites that do download hack
but I do not like long look an update to fix things and then there are many bugs and I do not ruin the giocho I list them because there are many example do a walk on a bridge and I'm falling down and I happened many sometimes I do not know if it a bug or my problem but this is not a huge problem
the thing we do not like and I want a bit of updates so as to solve the problem of the hakers giocho and nice but in need of upgrades to force
I'm not saying I want a aggionamento every month but that there are so as not to create new kinds of hacks,
do not take it bad but if you do not solve the problem the hakers I 'll play another game play and beautiful and I'm sorry to leave but if I have to die now and play thanks to a hakers I do not enjoy
thanks for your attention
sorry if there are errors I'm not English I'm Italian Blue_Happy1 Green_Happy1

ps: sorry if wrong section
Demo123
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

The versions of AoS hosted here on BnS can't be updated.
Falling trough blocks and stuff is caused by lag. Play on servers closer to you to avoid this.
If you want better visuals get Openspades
luigit1
Deuce

look there then we need all players have openspade then there would be no more problems hakers and then they can put another version I then loaded it on the site or launcer but I think the problem is that the players remain on the aos to use hacks then think that if a group plays a hakers and enters the ruins the game then or seen many reviews that say this game is losing players because of hakers and Bugs

ps:my computer can only hold aos
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

luigit1 wrote:
sorry if there are errors I'm not English I'm Italian
Not much of an excuse.
luigit1 wrote:
do not take it bad but if you do not solve the problem the hakers I 'll play another game play and beautiful
Be my guest.
luigit1 wrote:
ps:my computer can only hold aos
Then I guess you don't have much of a choice when it comes to choosing what to play. OpenSpades doesn't solve the issue of hacking, and neither will updating to a newer version (in the long run).
Also Google Translate is for the weak.
luigit1
Deuce

I went to check out the reviews I have not found many but they all 2/10 and the true

my pc can't play open spade pc bad
can't play minecraft-terraria-all games
imagine because I play this game without openspade

complete uninstall of the game and I will not miss much because everyone knows that a game and shit
goodbye to all hakers
goodbye
Xpert658
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

In short: Deal with it. Don't mind them. There's a votekick system. Use it.
I play along and I don't see people hacking. Maybe they aren't hacking, maybe they're just good.
Hm... if your ping can manage it, try going to aloha.pk servers. They don't have much hackers, and they can be dealt with easily.
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

I happen to speak Italian.

Dovresti andare negli server "aloha" dove non ci sono gli hacker, e se ci sono, vanno espulsi dal gioco in fretta. Il tuo problema è che tu vai negli server lontani, dove c'è tanto lag (anche chiamato ping) e dove è difficile giocare. Prova ad andare su Animus, un server italiano, oppure aloha come ti ho detto. Buona Fortuna
NicLesFlics
Deuce

Since this is on the topic of hacking, I figured I'd ask:

Why is it that it's implausible to root out hacking as a whole in AoS? Is it because the source code for the game isn't actually released and there's no way to update or optimize it?
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

NicLesFlics wrote:

Why is it that it's implausible to root out hacking as a whole in AoS? Is it because the source code for the game isn't actually released and there's no way to update or optimize it?
Yup. Jagex bought the game We have no source code for it.
CobaltAK
League Participant
League Participant

bloodfox wrote:
NicLesFlics wrote:

Yup. Jagex bought the game We have no source code for it.
What. Jagex simply owns the rights to Ace of Spades. We are legally restricted from modifying the core game and rereleasing it to the public.
NicLesFlics
Deuce

CobaltAK wrote:
What. Jagex simply owns the rights to Ace of Spades. We are legally restricted from modifying the core game and rereleasing it to the public.
So, wait, are you saying that the source code is available, but under legal restriction that prevents it being modified and re-released?
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder

NicLesFlics wrote:
CobaltAK wrote:
So, wait, are you saying that the source code is available, but under legal restriction that prevents it being modified and re-released?
No, the game is closed-sourced.
Blockbuster
Deuced Up

game is still bad either way.
NicLesFlics
Deuce

1Shot1Kill wrote:
NicLesFlics wrote:
No, the game is closed-sourced.
Oh, word. Well. Fuck. That's hopeless then.

I wish the offshoots like Guncraft and Jagex's AoS were any good, but those games honestly suck.

I feel like AoS's hacker problem kind of kills any chance of community growth. Not many people want to get personally invested in a game where you need to report a hacker or griefer literally every 10 minutes. But I guess there's no way around it.
ReubenMcHawk
Organizer
Organizer

Also there's no possible way to rule out hacking 100%. Jagex said they could do that, and look how that turned out.
32 posts Page 1 of 3 First unread post
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”