I have spent a lot of time playing MMORPGs

The original, free Ace of Spades game powered by the Voxlap engine. Known as “Classic,” 0.75, 0.76, and all 0.x versions. Created by Ben Aksoy.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Mmoak2018
Deuce

I still keep tabs on this game since it different from everything else I've encountered though I have not logged on in a year or so.

For you, the playerbase, I acknowledge on several occasions I've shouted at my screen, requesting Nexon to repair the match and stop pasting patches in Cheap MS2 Mesos, and this and that, and I've also grown mad with them because of the tech maplestory2 problems. But then you come to recognize this is simply natural for a game of the size.To the maplestory2 staff, thanks for being patient with us, even when we behave like the most immature and irrespectable small brats that we could be.

Ground in some regions apart, the art style of the game is the classes, while some are nothing or cliche new, has broken. The music is grand, and without it, the game would be one grindfest. The narrative, while full of plotholes has still come a very long way from the roots of it. The game at its core is different from everything else on the market, and has a particular place in my heart if I do not play much. I have spent a lot of time playing MMORPGs their cookie-cutter mechanics and all, and it got really ironic, very fast. Maplestory didn't for the most part, it kept me entertained for a good. And if I attempted to leave? There was always something to bring me . If I return again, it'll be for Star Planet, and when I don't I will be here for maplestory2:P

The main reason I've loved this game so much MapleStory2 Mesos, even when I was never really good at it had been because it had been different, fresh, and fun. It gave me something to think about and love for me to consider when things in life proved too heavy. The people that left this community made their own, only because the game was really good continued it.
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ace of Spades 0.x Discussion”