I'm Done!

Who are these people? Who are you?
25 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

You can always apply for trusted if you think you need it..
Mike500
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

What is that? ._.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

It lets you not get vote kicked
TheVetNoob
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

holy fuck jdrew

If he's trusted on Minit, for example, that won't stop him from getting kicked on coco101010 or whatever's server
GreaseMonkey
Coder
Coder

Yeah but why would you play on coco101010 or whatever's server if the admin is a douchebag?
TB_
Post Demon
Post Demon

Come on guys, let's devise a plan for trying to make mike500 stay. We can't let such a valuable member of our community just vanish.
Kuma
Scripter
Scripter

I can see why he flipped, People are very immature in this game, Many of them don't even know how many of the game modes work( just because they are to damn lazy to type /help) And yes there are many hackers and griefers on the servers ( being a HOMO moderator)

My advice, Play on better servers and be don't rage so much.
Somnium
League Participant
League Participant

I've played a lot today. It seems the servers are glitching kinda bad Aloha pk. Might have some tech. problems we know nothing about. As for Vote-kicks they only last 30 mins. If your banned appeal. As for the greifers. there a part of the game. Most recommend not building high skill structures. instead try using terrain or simply smaller structers. If your looking to satisfy the more building side of this game Have you tried Mine craft? It's a good way to build blue prints for good BnS forts. Have you contacted the server mods? or read in the forums about how to contact mods? Maybe you could contact one and explain your situation. I know some servers have "Trusted Status's" Which allows you to not be vote-kicked. I've found that they are usually good natured and reasonable.
Varg

pls come back Blue_NotHappy
Somnium
League Participant
League Participant

He'll be back when he realizes he only downloaded the game because, He got tired of every other game he has and wanted something to do other than play farmville. Then get on and realize every freaking online game there is has hackers at some point.
25 posts Page 2 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Introductions”