No introduction forum so...

Who are these people? Who are you?
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
CelticEnigma
Deuced Up

Hello everybody! My name is Bryan but I go by Celtic, Enigma, or my username itself. I'm actually relatively new to this game. Only having played it for about three-four days now alongside my friend joharr 13. Him and I originally were going to purchase A.O.S from Steam, but after having done our research on YouTube, multiple gaming websites and ultimately hearing about this Forum/Game, we decided against it. So far joharr13 and I have been playing this game pretty much everyday now. You might have seen me in game already. If not, then I'm usually the guy who is most unseen sniping from afar. The amount of talent in the Modding Forum and the Servers themselves with how well kept up and Moderated they are is another thing that brought my friend and I over here. I personally look to this game as an opportunity to grow as the game grows and myself contribute to the Forums and games as much as possible. I've been reading up on how this is only the beginning of many things to come and to those men and/or women who made this game/website/forums possible, I thank you for the good times already and give you guys much deserved credit and respect for the friendly atmosphere and the overall easy-to-browse forums and gameplay menus. Can't wait to see what you guys have in store. I have a few ideas myself, but I'm always up for a good surprise here and there.
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

welcome then
CelticEnigma
Deuced Up

Thank you much.
CelticEnigma
Deuced Up

Used to posting in smaller text due to roleplaying websites and Forums alike. It's my thing. I'll change it accordingly here however.
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Introductions”