|MGC|Gaming AoS Recruiting Admins & Moderators!

Tell us all about your server! Where is it located? Who's in charge? What are the rules? Game modes? Maps?
10 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
sofpyxis
Deuce

|MGC|Gaming runs 5 AoS servers and require admins for the following servers which you can find in the server browser:

|MGC|Hallway 24/7 #1 - Taken Admin positions x3 - 2 more needed. Taken Moderator positions x1 - 3 more needed.
|MGC|Hallway 24/7 #2 - Taken Admin positions x3 - 2 more needed. Taken Moderator positions x1 - 3 more needed.
|MGC|TDM - Taken Admin positions x2 - 3 more needed. Taken Moderator positions x0 - 4 more needed.
|MGC|AoS Server 2 - Taken Admin positions x1 - 4 more needed. Taken Moderator positions x0 - 4 more needed.
|MGC|Hallway 24/7 0.76 - Taken Admin positions x1 - 4 more needed. Taken Moderator positions x1 - 3 more needed.

Any applicants must provide proof that they are a trusted player and have a track record for discipline and good conduct.

Apply via pm to me please.

Thanks. Green_BigSmile
Alphajim
Deuced Up

You clearly need admins on #2, I was banned by a nice admin who said that a man with 4 headshots in 4 seconds at 4 different locations wasn't hacking. Just because, he said: "banned for false hack accusation" or something like that.

So good luck Blue_Wink1

EDIT: After reading I see it's not really clear x)
I wasn't banned for "no reason", because I was speaking about hacks or not with the admin. But I was banned for a really light reason as I didn't spam "HACK BAN" or something like that.
Last edited by Alphajim on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marisa Kirisame
Deuced Up

Alphajim wrote:
I was banned by a nice admin who said that a man with 4 headshots in 4 seconds at 4 different locations wasn't hacking. Just because, he said: "banned for false hack accusation" or something like that.
OK, MGC may want to have some actual rules, because "false hack accusations" happen often, and aren't always because the people complaining are a bunch of complete retards. However, if you were constantly arguing with the admin while going "NO HE HACK BAN HE" then you get what you deserve. Still, it's something that an admin would want to check out.

With that said, 4 headshots in 4 seconds at 4 different locations is quite achievable, especially on Hallway where it's quite easy to camp the enemy spawn.

I cannot be fucked uploading ovl075.exe considering that 0.75 really needs to die in a fire, but I will point out that OpenSpades does let you first-person spectate.
Alphajim
Deuced Up

Yeah you are right ^^
I just didn't spam "BAN HIM HACK", however I was maybe annoying :)
I wasn't the most active in the chat.

Ah and admin admitted to use nofog.
Kuunikal
Deuced Up

I am an admin on MGC and I stand by these conditions before I can someone for hacking:

1. Get input from other players first. Do they think the person is hacking?
2. Spectate them in PubOVL and see if they are snapping headshots, using ESP, or other hacks.
3. If evidence is sufficient, I'll ask fellow admins/mods to see if I should ban them.
4. Sometimes I might ask other players in the game if I should ban the accused hacker.
5. If input is positive on punishing the hacker, I will usually permaban or ban them for a long time.
6. If input is mostly negative even though the evidence is sufficient that the person is hacking, I will issue a long ban, but not perma (usually from 2 weeks to 1 month).
7. Carry on.

A fellow admin that I am close friends with is Jennifer. If s/he ever bans you and you think it's unfair, feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do.
Alphajim
Deuced Up

Kuunikal wrote:
I am an admin on MGC and I stand by these conditions before I can someone for hacking:

1. Get input from other players first. Do they think the person is hacking?
2. Spectate them in PubOVL and see if they are snapping headshots, using ESP, or other hacks.
3. If evidence is sufficient, I'll ask fellow admins/mods to see if I should ban them.
4. Sometimes I might ask other players in the game if I should ban the accused hacker.
5. If input is positive on punishing the hacker, I will usually permaban or ban them for a long time.
6. If input is mostly negative even though the evidence is sufficient that the person is hacking, I will issue a long ban, but not perma (usually from 2 weeks to 1 month).
7. Carry on.

A fellow admin that I am close friends with is Jennifer. If s/he ever bans you and you think it's unfair, feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do.
Thanks Blue_Happy1
This was Jennifer, and I apologize if I was really idiot ^^
All I want is playing without hackers, and what I need to learn in this game is don't talking in chat for hacks. Blue_Septic
yousirname
Deuce

Just to be clear, I don't use NoFog. I use fog hacks. The difference is that there's still fog, just the normal AoS Classic levels (I play in openspades which normally has heavy fog), I edited some of the files to make the fogDensity lowered to normal Classic amounts. I could of course use nofog just changing a /1.5 to a /80, but I just want a proper fog distance instead of 90 f***ng blocks being solidly fog Blue_Happy3

edit: I no longer fog hack at all because the benefits were meh at best.
Last edited by yousirname on Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alphajim
Deuced Up

Ah I understand :)
EzzeRoberto
Deuce

alguien me puede ayudar , tengo un problema y es que antes había sido vaneado en aloha.pk cunter-strike maps por usar hacks , luego de 4 días me desbanearon y a los 2 días me banearon sin ningún sentido , ya que yo ya no usaba hacks si me pueden ayudar con eso seria muy bueno ya que es mi mapa favorito : )
Alphajim
Deuced Up

Hi all. Did you need more admins ?

As I usually play some ctf Open Spades the evening I often see many aimbot (I mean real, like sitting in hallway and killing all the team...) ; I see many griefers too, and one just managed to votekick me in another server (reason "hacks"... But I just killed him as he destroyed our stairs).

So I wanted to know if it's possible in any way that I have the possibility of banning (or just even kicking) all of these when I play.

If you look some posts ago I had some problems with admins (as I tended to accuse really easily of hacking). But now I just play normally and votekick these that are obviously hacking or griefing...

I can't assume a real admin role as I've my school lessons, and some work sometimes the evening... But I can at least help to maintain order when I play.

If I can help ^^
10 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Server Info & News”