First year of Nuketown Server

Tell us all about your server! Where is it located? Who's in charge? What are the rules? Game modes? Maps?
8 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Horst <AT>
Deuce

Hi guys (and girls),

thank you for joining and playing on my server. The rules here are a bit strict, but I think it's better for all the fair players joining in. I want everyone that joins in to read and understand the rules. If you don't read them or simple don't follow them you have to deal with the consequences (permanent ban). I just had again such a case, not reading the rules and complaining about my skill. Resulting in crude insult. This guy got banned... If he comes back one day with another IP address he has the chance to apologize for his behaviour or get banned again.
I goddamn hate this sh1t, I paid and actually pay for the server some money and my free time to get best results. Respect it or die in hell! Blue_Rifle
Ban appeals for using an aimbot will not be commented.
The server is located in Germany and controlled from Austria. The virtual machine the server is running on hasn't got much RAM (256MBytes), so please apologize for just hosting a single, small map. Other maps (such as Hallway) would only result in poor performance.
Btw. I had a Team Speak 3 Server is also running on this machine, i was just consuming some bandwidth (I got metered 100mbit/s symmetrical). It isn't workable at the moment...
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

Horst <AT> wrote:
Hi guys (and girls),

thank you for joining and playing on my server. The rules here are a bit strict, but I think it's better for all the fair players joining in. I want everyone that joins in to read and understand the rules. If you don't read them or simple don't follow them you have to deal with the consequences (permanent ban). I just had again such a case, not reading the rules and complaining about my skill. Resulting in crude insult. This guy got banned... If he comes back one day with another IP address he has the chance to apologize for his behaviour or get banned again.
I goddamn hate this sh1t, I paid and actually pay for the server some money and my free time to get best results. Respect it or die in hell! Blue_Rifle
Ban appeals for using an aimbot will not be commented.
The server is located in Germany and controlled from Austria. The virtual machine the server is running on hasn't got much RAM (256MBytes), so please apologize for just hosting a single, small map. Other maps (such as Hallway) would only result in poor performance.
Btw. I had a Team Speak 3 Server is also running on this machine, i was just consuming some bandwidth (I got metered 100mbit/s symmetrical). It isn't workable at the moment...
Anti Aimbot script. http://buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=13734
Make sure you set all of the settings to kick or ban.
Horst <AT>
Deuce

Have already implemented a long time ago... Was quite hard to find.
Thanks for contributing!

*UPDATE: TS3 is up and running again. Reading the logs is most of the time very helpful...
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Love this server. I go on here quite often. Great job at keeping rules nice and strict <3
jonlin11
Deuce

Hello Horst, this is Rhodes.

I'm a frequent player of Nuketown Server, and I discovered I was banned upon trying to connect today. I've never been banned before from this server while I was playing. I don't use aimbot, ESP, x-ray, or any other hacks/game modifiers, and I have never griefed the map in game (demolishing houses/trolling). I try to be a friendly, considerate player, thus I've never been vulgar/aggressive in chat.

I was wondering whether I was banned by mistake, or from breaking any rules I was not aware of. If its the case of the latter, please consider giving me another chance to amend whatever rules I broke. I'll be sure to correct myself in future gameplay.

Thanks for hosting such a great server,

-Rhodes
Horst <AT>
Deuce

Thanks for contrib.
Sure it was a ban? I cannot find you in the ban-list...
Sure you were on this nuketown server?
There are two others out there: anal nuketown (not owned by me) and Rifle Party (owned by me)...
To lower the chance to get banned, use Openspades instead (much better performance, correct resolution, less lag on correct settings)

cheers
Horst <AT>
Deuce

Server will be shutdown forever...
I lost interest in this buggy implementation of pysnip server.
Blue_Pistol Green_normal
Visit Rifle Party instead...
Horst <AT>
Deuce

Due to the growing count of users that lost every respect of non-paid hosters I decided to pull the plug.
No chance of a return, all files deleted. This game is dead for me.
8 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Server Info & News”