If you can't see any servers..

Tell us all about your server! Where is it located? Who's in charge? What are the rules? Game modes? Maps?
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
MuffinTastic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

.. try using aloha's website for links to their servers.

Aloha's Website

Or:
Spoiler:
You might be interested in some of my servers. Temporary links, may not work for much longer:

[url=aos://echelon.alienminds.org:27101:0.75]echelon 24/7 ctf[/url]
[url=aos://echelon.alienminds.org:27103:0.75]echelon 24/7 arena[/url]
[url=aos://echelon.alienminds.org:27105:0.75]echelon 24/7 pinpoint[/url]
[url=aos://echelon.alienminds.org:27107:0.75]echelon 24/7 tow[/url]
[url=aos://echelon.alienminds.org:27109:0.75]echelon 24/7 babel[/url]
[url=aos://echelon.alienminds.org:27111:0.75]echelon 24/7 classicgen[/url]
you might argue this isn't site feedback, and you might be correct -- but it is near the top and i don't have to contact any admins to post about it and help other users.

any moderator or administrator who wishes to lock, move, delete or otherwise this topic, feel free to do so.
LeCom

Kind of self-advertising, but supercoolnerds.com/serverlist (even loads 100x faster cause no ads or java shit)
PxlGlok
Deuced Up

imo that isn't exactly a solution if someone can't see any servers because Aloha and yours aren't the only ones. Since Aloha seems popular(imo) I don't think they even need to advertise but you list your servers so I assume you're trying to advertise them so you should do that here:
http://buildandshoot.com/viewforum.php?f=35

But it seems you're already familiar with the proper location to post that since you've posted there in the past: http://buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=6599

Which makes me wonder if you intentionally posted this in the wrong place making it spam.
MuffinTastic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

PxlGlok wrote:
imo that isn't exactly a solution if someone can't see any servers because (1) Aloha and yours aren't the only ones. (2) Since Aloha seems popular(imo) I don't think they even need to advertise (3) but you list your servers so I assume you're trying to advertise them so you should do that here:
http://buildandshoot.com/viewforum.php?f=35
  • (1) True, but the rest of the servers are either "PySnip Server" or otherwise, and most of them don't even have staff. You might bring up that mine don't really have staff either, but that's because I haven't posted links to my forum or reached out to anyone yet.

(2) Yes, but not everyone on the planet knows their website, (even if it's in all of their servers' MOTDs!) and the links to their servers are on the front page.

(3) I do admit, it is a bit of shameless self-advertising :P
PxlGlok wrote:
Which makes me wonder if you intentionally posted this in the wrong place making it spam.
I didn't intend it as spam, although I know I posted it in the wrong place.
Did I not add a message saying any forum staff could do what they wanted with this topic?
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Server Info & News”