i wanna report a player on [MGC]Gaming-UK Hallway #2 24/7

Tell us all about your server! Where is it located? Who's in charge? What are the rules? Game modes? Maps?
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Cheah Hao Jie
Deuce

a player name 99u///gb is hacking in your server and harrasing the players... please ban him/her. He/she claim to have known one of this [MGC]Gaming-UK Hallway #2 server admin....
LeFizzy
Deuced Up

These servers unattended will always be hackers on it.
Good luck for chase.
sofpyxis
Deuce

Hi.
I'm the owner of the |MGC| servers and would like to apologise for the 'admin' free status of the servers.

I had a couple of guys that used to admin them for me but I suppose education, girlfriends and growing out of the game etc probably were the cause.

I am looking for server admins for the 5 servers I run of Open Spades. I require that there is input from other players making the choice of player given the position of admin is well chosen.

Feel free to reply here or send a pm with your details.

Thanks.

P.S: I will be sorting out the ban list and a better way of updating it more rapidly to prevent so many of the hackers. I suppose I could always make a clan and have a white listed type of server? Throw me your thoughts guys. :)
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

sofpyxis wrote:
Hi.
I'm the owner of the |MGC| servers and would like to apologise for the 'admin' free status of the servers.

I had a couple of guys that used to admin them for me but I suppose education, girlfriends and growing out of the game etc probably were the cause.

I am looking for server admins for the 5 servers I run of Open Spades. I require that there is input from other players making the choice of player given the position of admin is well chosen.

Feel free to reply here or send a pm with your details.

Thanks.
Hey, I recently got back into playing this game and I'd like to do an admin on your server.
I've been playing this game since 2012 and after the 'Jagex closeout' of the servers I returned back to it in 2013.
I have experience with this game and I've also watched enough videos of hackers using ESP/norecoil/aimbot to know how to recognize such player.

I'll send a pm with more details about me if that's necessary.
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Server Info & News”