[Phantom] Servers | OPEN | 24/7 |

Tell us all about your server! Where is it located? Who's in charge? What are the rules? Game modes? Maps?
16 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Stryker
Deuced Up

Special Thanks To Kuma my dear friend! He'll add more!
Who Are We? (History)

[Phantom] Server is a small community who is hosting a few 0.75 servers (0.76 Coming Up). The Server was founded by users named MuffinTastic & StrykerPro, On our first start we named our server [Muffin] Servers. The server is being Hosted by Muffintastic at Canada. So far Last year we have reached our goal. To make 1 of our server Full with players, Eventually our servers died and won't work @ the month of November and Year of 2013, also Muffin and I Became inactive. 5 Months have passed when the server died, Muffin and I came back at our Server and decided to take it down, But when we re-opened the server to test it out, 15 Player joined the game and felt happy! So muffin and i opened the servers again! Weeks have passed and we have received New staffs which are LastNinja, Shawn, Bux, & Tobi9sc. I decided to think for a better name than [Muffin] Servers, I thought that ProTastic Servers Is awesome (It really Sucks You Know), Then Bux Recommended a name. It is called [Phantom] Servers! So Muffin decided to name our server [Phantom] Servers.

Location of Host/Server?
Canada

Staff @ This Moment (IDK if i will update xD)

Admins
MuffinTastic - Founder/Owner
StrykerPro - Co-Founder/Co-Owner
Lastninja - Admin

Server Mod
Bux - Moderator

Server Guard
Tobi9sc - Guard

Server Trusted
[-DP-] Idek

Servers

[Phantom] CTF -
just an Ordinary CTF, But some Maps has some easter eggs on it!

[Phantom] Arena - [url]aos://2951828800:32888:0.75[/url]
Coolest Server On [Phantom] Servers! Filled with good Maps like DeDust2Arena, Museumarena, etc.
has some Easter eggs on it! So you better watch out for some Tricks in each Map!

LINKS
Website - Website will be posted soon when the construction is Over!
IRC - It Is #muffinservers atm, We will change the name ASAP!

Thank You For Reading and We hope you would join our Servers in the near Future!
Last edited by Stryker on Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spidercooce
Deuced Up

I'll play and give you some feedback
Stryker
Deuced Up

okay thanks! But we aren't officially open!
We will sort some things and fix 'em
Skyla152
Deuce

hi muffin someone banned me on ur server its skyla13 could u unban me
Stryker
Deuced Up

Please Post your Appeal Here...
http://muffinaos.alienminds.org/viewforum.php?f=7

^^ DOMAIN IS FUNNY XD

EDIT*
We have Unbanned you because no one has banned you.
["Skyla13", "Censored IP", ": Multihack", null]
So You're lucky! but since you are unbanned please don't hack or it will result as a Perma Ban.
~ [Phantom] Admins
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

Please add
Jdrew-guard
Henper-admin
new official website
http://phantom.alienminds.org/
Stryker
Deuced Up

Who Are We? (History)

[Phantom] Server is a small community who is hosting a few 0.75 servers (0.76 Coming Up). The Server was founded by users named MuffinTastic & StrykerPro, On our first start we named our server [Muffin] Servers. The server is being Hosted by Muffintastic at Canada. So far Last year we have reached our goal. To make 1 of our server Full with players, Eventually our servers died and won't work @ the month of November and Year of 2013, also Muffin and I Became inactive. 5 Months have passed when the server died, Muffin and I came back at our Server and decided to take it down, But when we re-opened the server to test it out, 15 Player joined the game and felt happy! So muffin and i opened the servers again! Weeks have passed and we have received New staffs which are LastNinja, Shawn, Bux, & Tobi9sc. I decided to think for a better name than [Muffin] Servers, I thought that ProTastic Servers Is awesome (It really Sucks You Know), Then Bux Recommended a name. It is called [Phantom] Servers! So Muffin decided to name our server [Phantom] Servers.

Location of Host/Server?
Canada

Owners
Lastninja - Admin

SysAdmins
Kuma - SysAdmin

Server Admins
Bux - Server Admin
]Hell[ Henper - Server Admin

Server Moderators
-none-

Server Guards
Jdrew - Server Guard
Tobi9sc - Server Guard

Server Trusted
[-DP-]Idek

Servers

[Phantom] CTF -

Coolest Server On [Phantom] Servers! Filled with good Maps like DeDust2Arena, Museumarena, etc.
has some Easter eggs on it! So you better watch out for some Tricks in each Map!

LINKS

Thank You For Reading and We hope you would join our Servers in the near Future![
Skyla152
Deuce

there r 3 people who r thying to be admin on ur server and there pedos

monsta and komradwegie and anonter guy diont trust anybody but me and acetheking9 i cant rember how to spell there names but be where ps can i get a propotion plz?
Spidercooce
Deuced Up

Skyla152 wrote:
there r 3 people who r thying to be admin on ur server and there pedos

monsta and komradwegie and anonter guy diont trust anybody but me and acetheking9 i cant rember how to spell there names but be where ps can i get a propotion plz?
Fail
PABH
Deuced Up

Every single time I join any of your servers either there is someone abusing moderator powers ( 90% of the time) or I get banned for hacking.
underwear
Deuced Up

turn it off then Blue_D'oh Blue_D'oh Green_Sunglasses1 Green_Sunglasses1 Blue_Happy1 Blue_BigSmile Blue_Arrow Blue_Pirat Green_Devil2 Green_Happy2 Green_Welcome Green_Spain
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Stryker wrote:
Who Are We? (History)

Location of Host/Server?
Canada

Admins
Lastninja - Admin

Server Mod
Bux - Moderator

Server Guard
Tobi9sc - Guard

Server Trusted
[-DP-] Idek

Servers

[Phantom] CTF -

LINKS

Thank You For Reading and We hope you would join our Servers in the near Future!
You forgot a lot [Phantom] Bans wrongly to and also leaves people who did wrong un banned and innocent people like me banned....... Blue_Rifle
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Skyla152 wrote:
hi muffin someone banned me on ur server its skyla13 could u unban me
Skyla is my really good friend, she did not ban you she is only a builder :P And I was Acetheking9 dumby I did not do wrong Monstarules and Komrade's did......
Xenon
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

PABH wrote:
Every single time I join any of your servers either there is someone abusing moderator powers ( 90% of the time) or I get banned for hacking.
grendel
Deuce

I get Server connection fail error message when I try to join any of the servers listed in this thread Blue_Rifle
16 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Server Info & News”