Gun sights and sounds needed. WWII and Cold War.

Ask others for their services or be of service to others.
7 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
ego_lupus
Deuce

Hello, I am in need of gun sights for the Sten SMG and the Spas-12 shotgun. I also need sounds replicating those weapons. I made the gun shapes myself, and am very proud of that achievement since they were my first mods. I am unable to make sights for them though, and would happily accept ones made for me by another one of the community. Thank you for reading this and have a nice day.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

ever thought about using google?
ego_lupus
Deuce

I tried Google and it didn't work much. Besides, I would need quick reflexes to get the right sounds recorded using my tablet (It has a really sensitive recording app that can even detect the invisible birds outside. XD) while also making sure I don't record too long due to the game's restrictions on sound length.
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

ego_lupus wrote:
I tried Google and it didn't work much. Besides, I would need quick reflexes to get the right sounds recorded using my tablet (It has a really sensitive recording app that can even detect the invisible birds outside. XD) while also making sure I don't record too long due to the game's restrictions on sound length.
CoD Wiki should have sights for you to copy to voxels.
And there are probably videos of CoD showing off the sounds.
From CoD1 to CoD3 and WaW, for WWII
CoD Black Ops for Cold War sounds. (note: a few of CoDBO's guns weren't made until after the cold war, they were added for the swag)
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Zekamalikyd wrote:
(note: a few of CoDBO's guns weren't made until after the cold war, they were added for the swag)
inb4 FAMAS Félin(game is set on the 60s, the base weapon wasn't designed until 1978 and this particular variant was only designed in the 90s).
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

CommieBuffalo wrote:
Zekamalikyd wrote:
(note: a few of CoDBO's guns weren't made until after the cold war, they were added for the swag)
inb4 FAMAS Félin(game is set on the 60s, the base weapon wasn't designed until 1978 and this particular variant was only designed in the 90s).
and the g11
CommieBuffalo
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Zekamalikyd wrote:
CommieBuffalo wrote:
Zekamalikyd wrote:
and the g11
Oh shit, there's that too.
7 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Requests & Offers”