The Mod Collab (Request Here)

Ask others for their services or be of service to others.
221 posts Page 11 of 15 First unread post
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Quick montage i did for wildmuffin's shotgun

Obnubilator
Deuced Up

cheesebubble wrote:
Hey Obnibulator, no matter what I do or try to do the guns just look like complete scheiße to me. If you want I can still make them but they probably wont look any good. So I'm not going to make make .kv6 gun models but I can make skins, HUD .png's and sights.
Okay sounds good, I guess I'll try to make them once get my laptop back Green_BigSmile
TheWildMuffin
League Participant
League Participant

TorchOF wrote:
Quick montage i did for wildmuffin's shotgun

Wow this is awesome :D
cheesebubble
Deuced Up

Obnubilator wrote:
Okay sounds good, I guess I'll try to make them once get my laptop back Green_BigSmile
So Am I making them still?
Obnubilator
Deuced Up

cheesebubble wrote:
So Am I making them still?
Hmm not the kv6 models (because you said that the ones you make are shoot) but if you can make some sights or some cool shotgun sounds that 'd be neat Green_Happy1

EDIT: I found a website that has some shotgun sounds and I've found a few that sound kinda cool but i can't edit them down to just one shot :/
cheesebubble
Deuced Up

Obnubilator wrote:
Hmm not the kv6 models (because you said that the ones you make are shoot) but if you can make some sights or some cool shotgun sounds that 'd be neat Green_Happy1

EDIT: I found a website that has some shotgun sounds and I've found a few that sound kinda cool but i can't edit them down to just one shot :/
I can't make/edit wav files yet...
Obnubilator
Deuced Up

cheesebubble wrote:
I can't make/edit wav files yet...
Okay I'll try to find some that fit later
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Can i help any of you? Green_BigSmile
cheesebubble
Deuced Up

MrHaaax wrote:
Try doing Obnubilator's mods, if it's ok with him.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

Yeah to find mods that people have requested you really need to just go back and read all of the posts and write down requests and then cross off the ones that have been answered :P

Also welcome Ninja_pig_pro to the Mod Collab Green_Happy1
Obnubilator
Deuced Up

MrHaaax wrote:
Can you try to make the kv6 models for my shotgun requests that'd be awesome because i dont have alot of time these days...
Thanks!!!
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

All welcome STRIKE081 to the Mod Collab :D
Leif_The_Head
Deuced Up

Hello,
I'd like to request a hitmarker. I think most of you know how it works and how it looks, and I wish to have this in AoS. Sometimes I don't see the blood while sniping so I'd like to have a feedback on my shots. Urgency: 3
It'd be very great, if it would be possible to change the look of the hitmarker by a texture.

If this already exists, I'm sorry, I used the search, but did not find anything. In this case, link please!
TheWildMuffin
League Participant
League Participant

Leif_The_Head wrote:
Hello,
I'd like to request a hitmarker. I think most of you know how it works and how it looks, and I wish to have this in AoS. Sometimes I don't see the blood while sniping so I'd like to have a feedback on my shots. Urgency: 3
It'd be very great, if it would be possible to change the look of the hitmarker by a texture.

If this already exists, I'm sorry, I used the search, but did not find anything. In this case, link please!
Are you talking about the target.png wich is the circle thing that you see in game when not scoping in?
Leif_The_Head
Deuced Up

TheWildMuffin wrote:
Are you talking about the target.png wich is the circle thing that you see in game when not scoping in?
No, what you mean is the crosshair (thou it doesn't look like that) and if I'd want that to be changed, I'd do that on my own
The hitmarker marks a hit, so every time your shot hits someone, this shows up.
221 posts Page 11 of 15 First unread post
Return to “Requests & Offers”