The Mod Collab (Request Here)

Ask others for their services or be of service to others.
221 posts Page 12 of 15 First unread post
TheWildMuffin
League Participant
League Participant

Leif_The_Head wrote:
TheWildMuffin wrote:
Are you talking about the target.png wich is the circle thing that you see in game when not scoping in?
No, what you mean is the crosshair (thou it doesn't look like that) and if I'd want that to be changed, I'd do that on my own
The hitmarker marks a hit, so every time your shot hits someone, this shows up.
If so I can't help you but you can try to talk to a coder
Leif_The_Head
Deuced Up

TheWildMuffin wrote:
If so I can't help you but you can try to talk to a coder
That's why I posted that here Blue_Wink1
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist

I'm pretty sure that is a particle effect generated in the client, so no I don't think it is possible to change the hit marker... but do what i do and don't stop shootin' till they stop shootin' xD... but seriously i'm sorry but i don't think you can change that Blue_Crying
DUBST3P
Deuce

I have a request. I need a shotgun skin and sights. for the skin i was thinking a stakeout from CoD BO1. also one more thing, please make the skin and the sights two different files please. Green_Happy1 Urgency: Meh Take your time
PVTRHAYAN
Deuced Up

hey duck norris and my mw3 m16 and m4a1? >:(
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

PVTRHAYAN wrote:
Sorry, I don't know if I can get the MW3 models done. I'm really backed up on my own mod thread right now, but if you want I have an M16 and an M4 over there.
PVTRHAYAN
Deuced Up

duck_norris wrote:
PVTRHAYAN wrote:
Sorry, I don't know if I can get the MW3 models done. I'm really backed up on my own mod thread right now, but if you want I have an M16 and an M4 over there.
dont worry take the time you want :)
SNIP[SIDR]
Deuced Up

hey guys long time no see im sorry i havent been on in a while ive been playing a lot of black ops 2 because of my friend giving me his old xbox and getting me BOs so i havent felt like playing AOS or MC but i just wanted to check up on you guys and torch message me on skype i think i have a way of getting more clicks for money in the fund
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

..and i have returned from the exams. I will have approx. 5 days of total modding, hooray!
Any request you guys couldn't do, let me help, since i haven't contributed much to the collab.
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

MrHaaax wrote:
..and i have returned from the exams. I will have approx. 5 days of total modding, hooray!
Any request you guys couldn't do, let me help, since i haven't contributed much to the collab.
That's cool, cause I'm way behind on my mod thread with the end of school around the corner and all.
King of Spades
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

I was wondering if you could make a javalin mod to replace the semi and a shortbow to replace the semi.I cant provide pictures though,But I would like the modes to look like they would be used by a trojan warrior
Leif_The_Head
Deuced Up

King of Spades wrote:
I was wondering if you could make a javalin mod to replace the semi and a shortbow to replace the semi.I cant provide pictures though,But I would like the modes to look like they would be used by a trojan warrior
Ever seen a shortbow shooting 5 arrows/sec?
King of Spades

No but I cant think of any other old fashion before gunpowder weapons to replace the semi besides a slingshot Blue_Tongue
King of Spades

Never mind I only need the javalin.
cheesebubble
Deuced Up

Hey guys, I'm retiring from my PC until I can get a better one because this one is complete shit. So I'll contact this thread if it's still alive by then to let you know that I'm back.
221 posts Page 12 of 15 First unread post
Return to “Requests & Offers”