[REQUEST] BF3 Sounds?

Ask others for their services or be of service to others.
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Tritt0
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

I was wondering if anybody plans on modding some of Battlefield 3' Underatedly Awesome sound effects to this game.

Not only the sound effects but also some of the voices, like when someone throws a grenade you hear the BF3 guy scream "GRENADE!", or when you ill somebody you hear the BF3 guy say "Target Destroyed!", also the game disc comes with multiple different voice languages (French, German, Russian, etc.) for international players

anyone who's played BF3 before would know what sounds i'm talking about and understand how awesome it would be to play Ace of Spades with them! Blue_Sunglasses1 Green_Sunglasses1

So what do you guys think?, Can we get someone working on this or what? Blue_Happy3 Green_Happy3
maxy1103
Deuce

I've imported the shotgun, smg and rifle sounds. Try them out and hope you like them
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3jq4r ... oundfx.rar

Green_BigSmile
duck_norris
Modder
Modder

Go get some of Commando_Ghost's packs. You can get the guns too if you want but i'm talking about the ones with player skins, weapons, intel, all that good stuff including most of the sounds you described. Check it out!
3 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Requests & Offers”