[REQUESTS] Flashlight

Ask others for their services or be of service to others.
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
IWolfI
Deuce

Is it possible to make a client side flashlight for AoS ( Build & Shoot launcher)
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

Unless you hack the game, sorry, impossible. As already said a bazillion times in this forum, no one can edit the original client without its source code.
There is a flashlight in OpenSpades though, and if you can't run OpenGL there's a software renderer built-in.
IWolfI
Deuce

MrHaaax wrote:
Unless you hack the game, sorry, impossible. As already said a bazillion times in this forum, no one can edit the original client without its source code.
There is a flashlight in OpenSpades though, and if you can't run OpenGL there's a software renderer built-in.
Okay, thanks for attention. Poor thing that i can't use the OpenSpades :c
BR_
Coder
Coder

MrHaaax wrote:
I've actually gone on a bit of an editing-the-original-client-without-its-source-code rampage if you hadn't noticed :P
idk how easy a flashlight would be but I can give it a try. If I do it, it'll be part of patchloader :)
4 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Requests & Offers”