respawn in

The image that is displayed when the game client opens.
10 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
sidex15
Deuced Up

make by me instead of insert coin it changes to respawn in
download link:http://aos.gamebanana.com/sprites/4110
sidex15
Deuced Up

jordan wrote:
Wrong..Section?
what did I use section
Mundi dfa
Deuce

good job im using it now Blue_Happy3
Buffet_of_Lies
Mapper
Mapper

Moved to 'Splash Screens' for lack of a better place.
brickyphone
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Hey, I get what you did, but how did you make it work? I'm curious and I want to make my own...
Buffet_of_Lies
Mapper
Mapper

brickyphone wrote:
Hey, I get what you did, but how did you make it work? I'm curious and I want to make my own...
I suspect he simply used a hex editor on the language files to change the message.
Leif_The_Head
Deuced Up

brickyphone wrote:
It does not work the way you think. I used Notepad++ to edit my language file also to "Respawn in", but when I played, it messed the whole file. The single strings are defined not from NUL to NUL but in a defined range you cannot change, this is why he has "respawn in ", "insert coin" is just one char longer than "respawn in", so he added the space after, I added the space before.
learn_more
Coder
Coder

i released a tool that can extract the lang files to txt, and pack txt back to lang files...
sidex15
Deuced Up

brickyphone wrote:
the link of tutorial http://aos.gamebanana.com/tuts/11028
sidex15
Deuced Up

Leif_The_Head wrote:
brickyphone wrote:
It does not work the way you think. I used Notepad++ to edit my language file also to "Respawn in", but when I played, it messed the whole file. The single strings are defined not from NUL to NUL but in a defined range you cannot change, this is why he has "respawn in ", "insert coin" is just one char longer than "respawn in", so he added the space after, I added the space before.
you currently right but i fix it I have spaced before the letter and also I edited the message of weapons like xm8 L96A1 and
SPAS-12 on my mod
10 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Splash Screens”