New Splash Screen

The image that is displayed when the game client opens.
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Kuunikal
Deuced Up

This is my take on the splash screen. It's not that nice, but it's still passable. It also has a variation that works for fullscreen, so the logo doesn't distort/stretch out. I know the shadow on the "Ace" looks terrible right now, but when it's loading you can barely see it. Personally, I'd give it a 6/10, but I decided to share it in case anyone would still want it.

Make sure to back up your original splash.png! Green_Happy1 Enjoy!

Download:
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

10 outta fukken 10
truly revived aos

"brought me back to the game" -some oldfag no one ever heard of except other oldfags no one heard of either
"i was about to leave but i saw this and i decided to stay" -some newfag wanting to be cool
"OMG GOOD JOB YOU'RE GOING PLACES FUCKING GO TO ART SCHOOL" -people who are way too nice and/or have no critical thinking
"uh it's uh decent" -everyone else
Kuunikal
Deuced Up

Zekamalikyd wrote:
10 outta fukken 10
truly revived aos

"brought me back to the game" -some oldfag no one ever heard of except other oldfags no one heard of either
"i was about to leave but i saw this and i decided to stay" -some newfag wanting to be cool
"OMG GOOD JOB YOU'RE GOING PLACES FUCKING GO TO ART SCHOOL" -people who are way too nice and/or have no critical thinking
"uh it's uh decent" -everyone else
thx bby 3>
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

looks fine. Boring though after awhile. gj anyways :)
QuickBrownFox
Deuce

It's good.
11/10.
5 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Splash Screens”