♤ | 1Shot1Kill's Splash Screens! | ♤

The image that is displayed when the game client opens.
11 posts Page 1 of 1
1Shot1Kill
Modder
Modder
Posts: 1708
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:53 pm


Image
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon
Posts: 1174
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:19 pm


ugly
izzy
Head Admin / Co-founder
Head Admin / Co-founder
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:16 pm


I think it's cool, I like it.
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist
Posts: 988
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:46 am


Would've been nice if you blended the ground and the text together. I think it's mainly the colors.
Kyzaca
Deuced Up
Posts: 514
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:52 pm


maybe have it fade out. i never choose the ones that are just square pictures; it feels too weird when it appears outside the loading screen
Ace the king
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:57 am


Pedroh wrote:
ugly
I agree Blue_Surprised2
Mr.Torch wrote:
Would've been nice if you blended the ground and the text together. I think it's mainly the colors.
Kyzaca wrote:
maybe have it fade out. i never choose the ones that are just square pictures; it feels too weird when it appears outside the loading screen
yes I agree all of you people that I qouted
NoctiS
Veterans
Veterans
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:53 pm


The fact that AoS renders a small draw distance therefore the fog is excruciatingly annoying to deal with made the whole photo look under-worked. Can't really argue with that unless you decided to add a bit more effort in to it. Anyway it's a rather fine piece and would have been better if it weren't for the fog
Mr.Torch
Artist
Artist
Posts: 988
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:46 am


NoctiS wrote:
The fact that AoS renders a small draw distance therefore the fog is excruciatingly annoying to deal with made the whole photo look under-worked. Can't really argue with that unless you decided to add a bit more effort in to it. Anyway it's a rather fine piece and would have been better if it weren't for the fog
He could've taken multiple screenshots close up and stitched them together like a panorama.
Spidercooce
Deuced Up
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue May 14, 2013 12:32 am


Meh

The water effect is really out of place
D&D Productions
Deuced Up
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:10 pm


Pedroh wrote:
ugly
Agreed.
Green_BigSmile
Hobo Moses
Deuced Up
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:54 pm


Only reason its ugly is because your images dont mesh well.

Foggy mountain leading into a bright as sky?
11 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Splash Screens”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests