Access to profiles in the archived forums?

Comments and suggestions about the BuildAndShoot.com website.
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
TB_
Post Demon
Post Demon

In the January 2012 to October 2012 archive you'll have to log in to view someones profile, which you can't do because it's an archive. I don't think it was a profile page on the original forums, but it would be nice to have some sort of way to view the posts of individual members. Blue_Happy1
learn_more
Coder
Coder

stalker
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

you can login and view peoples posts you just can't post stuff and have to go through posts one page at a time
izzy
Head Admin / Co-founder
Head Admin / Co-founder

lol learn_more
TB_ wrote:
it would be nice to have some sort of way to view the posts of individual members. Blue_Happy1
You don't have to login to view the posts of individual members. The Search page has a "Search for author" box that will find all posts by that member. Example: http://forumarchive2.spadille.net/searc ... uthor=izzy
TB_
Post Demon
Post Demon

learn_more wrote:
stalker

It's for my own posts.

izzy wrote:
lol learn_more
TB_ wrote:
it would be nice to have some sort of way to view the posts of individual members. Blue_Happy1
You don't have to login to view the posts of individual members. The Search page has a "Search for author" box that will find all posts by that member. Example: http://forumarchive2.spadille.net/searc ... uthor=izzy

Alright thank you!
It's nice to be able to see what I've written on at least one of the archives. Blue_Happy1
learn_more
Coder
Coder

ego search ^^
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Site Feedback”