ban FLERIKKO!!

Comments and suggestions about the BuildAndShoot.com website.
14 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
umadm8?
Deuce

flerikko was trolling me and he was saying "don't bully!" even though i had to because someone was hacking.
he was trolling me so bad i had to make this topic. to the admins. -umadm8(WheatedRocket) AOS classic (Judy Hopps (ZPD)) openspades.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

umadm8? wrote:
flerikko was trolling me and he was saying "don't bully!" even though i had to because someone was hacking. he was trolling me so bad i had to make this topic. to the admins. -umadm8(WheatedRocket) AOS classic (Judy Hopps (ZPD)) openspades.
Let me stop you there. You don't 'have to' bully a hacker. You just votekick him, give him a reason. If the votekick doesn't work, get proof and show him to the admins. Bullying isn't necessary. And I've been around Flerikko enough that I'm pretty sure he doesn't bully.
umadm8? wrote:
he was trolling me so bad i had to make this topic. to the admins. -umadm8(WheatedRocket) AOS classic (Judy Hopps (ZPD)) openspades.
Also, wrong place to put this. Oh yeah and what server were you on? If you were on ANY aloha server, that's none of our concern.
Closetobegood
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

bloodfox wrote:
umadm8? wrote:
flerikko was trolling me and he was saying "don't bully!" even though i had to because someone was hacking. he was trolling me so bad i had to make this topic. to the admins. -umadm8(WheatedRocket) AOS classic (Judy Hopps (ZPD)) openspades.
Let me stop you there. You don't 'have to' bully a hacker. You just votekick him, give him a reason. If the votekick doesn't work, get proof and show him to the admins. Bullying isn't necessary. And I've been around Flerikko enough that I'm pretty sure he doesn't bully.
umadm8? wrote:
Also, wrong place to put this. Oh yeah and what server were you on? If you were on ANY aloha server, that's none of our concern.
U wrote words with sense. I'm proud of you :`)
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Closetobegood wrote:
bloodfox wrote:
umadm8? wrote:
umadm8? wrote:
U wrote words with sense. I'm proud of you :`)
idk what was happening... I just felt like I had a purpose... o-o
LeCom

lol bloodfox knows every hacker around the corner
What you can do is to try to trap him or sth until he ragequits. @bloodfox, in times of lazy server admins and illiterate people, /admin or votekicks aren't very effective.
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

lol. xd
actually LeCom when it comes aloha, I find that doing /admin does help. many times have muffintastic or others ban people because I reported them. votekicking never helps though.
VideoGame
Deuced Up

don't bully.
longbyte1
Deuced Up

"i punched him cuz he wouldn't stop cheating on tests"
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

what does your name mean.
LeCom

It's nerdish for "long dick"
Lincent
Veterans
Veterans

LeCom wrote:
@izzy, in times of lazy server admins and illiterate people, /admin or votekicks aren't very effective.
Exactly why we should switch the warn on aimbot2.py to kick.
ImmaRayosU
Deuce

umadm8? wrote:
flerikko was trolling me and he was saying "don't bully!" even though i had to because someone was hacking.
Flerikko speaking,

I am shocked to see you actually 'reporting' me for telling you not to bully hackers just because you 'had to'. You didn't have to bully because i already have it under controlled. I was recording the hacker so there was no need for you to bully him. I'm barely active in this BnS forum. But if you were somehow hurt and misunderstood what i meant that time, i kindly apologize for the mishap. If you want to keep in touch with me, please do so in aloha.pk
https://youtu.be/vvVIYawew7I

Sincerely, Flerikko
Last edited by ImmaRayosU on Thu May 05, 2016 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AWhiteGuy
League Participant
League Participant

dont listen to him OP
you can bully whoever you want
be yourself and dont let the man bring u down
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team

ImmaRayosU wrote:
umadm8? wrote:
Flerikko speaking,

I am shocked to see you actually 'reporting' me for telling you not to bully hackers just because you 'had to'. You didn't have to bully because i already have it under controlled. I was recording the hacker so there was no need for you to bully him. I'm barely active in this BnS forum. But if you were somehow hurt and misunderstood what i meant that time, i kindly apologize for the mishap. If you want to keep in touch with me, please do so in aloha.pk
https://youtu.be/vvVIYawew7I

Sincerely, Flerikko
Making hackers feel bad about their actions is never a bad thing

Edit: And btw you said your name twice
14 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Site Feedback”