YouTuber Badge

Comments and suggestions about the BuildAndShoot.com website.
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Kuunikal
Deuced Up

You should make an official YouTuber badge. It would be cool if you handed it out to people who have lots of subs/lots of good feedback on YouTube and who make videos for this game. I made one by myself already for my signature for the lulz, but it would be nice if you could make it an actual badge. Green_Happy1
Boche
Deuced Up

Good idea. Plus, to make it even more complex, you could do different levels of Youtube epicness. For example, 5 videos (bronze), 50 videos (silver), 500 videos (gold) or 10 subs (bronze), 100 subs (silver) and 1000 subs (gold)
ADMIN DO IT NOW!
Idk, problem is how to sync it. Either admin or the Youtuber will have to provide the details, which could lead to some discrepancies thereof depending on the client...
Blue_Spade
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

It's a good idea! Anyone who is recording Aos videos should be honored this way :D
Kuunikal
Deuced Up

And if it could link to the person's channel when someone clicks on it. It would be hard to manage, but it would be really nice.
MrFritz
League Operator
League Operator

If I posted the video of me plowing your mom on youtube, can I get the badge?
bloodfox
Post Demon
Post Demon

Sure. We've discussed a youtuber badge but it never was the best idea for the majority of us.
6 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Site Feedback”