RANKS ?! How do i find mines

Comments and suggestions about the BuildAndShoot.com website.
7 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
sladex706
Deuce

Hi Green_BigSmile so i have a question, iv played this game for about more then 3 years and i just recently learned we have server ranks based on our kills (i think its based on our kills) i was on a usa map (arena) and a player named Agent (thats not his full name) told me my was 88 or 86 (not bad if you ask me) Green_Sunglasses1 but before i can ask for info he left. Now im interested because i wanna now were i can access my rank. I also found a website but it was for one server. it showed ranks but i wasn't on it Green_Nothappy . It also said i can login during the game (which didn't work).

Blue_Arrow Blue_Arrow Can you guys help me or fill me in with some information ?
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Hey Sladex, Green_Welcome I think you've been playing on one of the aloha arena servers, they have the "rank list" which is called a leaderboard. You have to register on aloha.pk website and then you can login in the game using the /login command and then you can view how do you stand on the leaderboard. Green_Arrow If you have any more questions you can ask here or on aloha.
sladex706
Deuce

Thanks that helped a lot, but is bns website connect to aloha pk , can i use the same account or complete register ? Green_D'oh
Green_Question
VideoGame
Deuced Up

only aloha.pk accounts work on the leaderboard.
sladex706
Deuce

ok i have bns account and aloha account, both usernamed sladex706. But i think theres i problem. i remember when first playing this game i have to choose a name i chose sniperking. A player named agent i met him again i ask him my rank today he said 44. Another guy came in and said i wasn't even on the leader board so im like *** ? On the ahola account i tried viewing my score i wasn't on their so i tried logging in the game and it told me pass word was invalid.

/login <sladex706> <password> ( i included the <>)
then i tried
/login sladex706 password (didnt included <>)

when i made aolaha account my password had to had 1 uppercase so i tried both <> and non <> with and without lower case still did not work Green_Crying anyone know the problem ? Green_D'oh Green_D'oh Green_D'oh
Dare
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

If you remember your name and password on aloha you should be able to login in the game and get kills so you will be on the leaderboard. I don't know if the aloha leaderboard shows your ranking if you have a little amount of kills, like 10 or so.
And about your questions:
sladex706 wrote:
then i tried
/login sladex706 password (didnt included <>)
Use this one without the brackets, you don't need to include the <>, unless you have the symbols in your password.
sladex706 wrote:
when i made aolaha account my password had to had 1 uppercase so i tried both <> and non <> with and without lower case still did not work Green_Crying anyone know the problem ? Green_D'oh Green_D'oh Green_D'oh
You should ask on aloha website about this.
sladex706
Deuce

Green_Happy1 ah i finally got it working thanking you so much and admins can close this if they want (if they have that feature here)
7 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Site Feedback”