[SUGGESTION] A introduction forum...

Comments and suggestions about the BuildAndShoot.com website.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Twily
Deuced Up

I would say that most forums includes a forum for people to introduce... except this one. A little feel empty.
Like how I don't know that GhastlyCat is Seal (dat thread), yeah, also I think there are people who doesn't active in the old AoS forum wanted to introduce themselves too.
So why not?
EssigGurkenFred
Deuced Up

You mean sub-section, don't you? I think the lounge is the perfect pace to do this...
hindos
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Potential Lounge Spam Interception Unit P.L.S.I.U
EssigGurkenFred
Deuced Up

hindos wrote:
? :D
Should this be a title for the introduction sub section or what?
Twily
Deuced Up

EssigGurkenFred wrote:
hindos wrote:
? :D
Should this be a title for the introduction sub section or what?
Should be.
Aero
Deuced Up

Or we could just have a pinned introduction thread in the news section....
Bobby Lemain
Deuced Up

A little post req could be to at least post one thread in the Intro sub-forum before posting anywhere else on the forum. That way, it might be easier to find bots or ad spammers and ban them. They do this over on tradersairsoft and it seems to be working nicely. That probably won't be a huge problem here since the community is just starting, but it would be a nice precaution.
Aero
Deuced Up

Bobby Lemain wrote:
A little post req could be to at least post one thread in the Intro sub-forum before posting anywhere else on the forum. That way, it might be easier to find bots or ad spammers and ban them. They do this over on tradersairsoft and it seems to be working nicely. That probably won't be a huge problem here since the community is just starting, but it would be a nice precaution.
yeah, don't think thats possible with phpBB - we should get a better forum software, but convert the posts :p
rakiru
Coder
Coder

Aero wrote:
Bobby Lemain wrote:
yeah, don't think thats possible with phpBB - we should get a better forum software, but convert the posts :p
Even if it is not possible, there's most likely a plugin for it. I personally don't like phpBB that much, but it's one of the most widely used forum systems, so there are a massive amount of plugins for it.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Site Feedback”