Chameleon's HUGE REALISTIC SOUND PACK!

Gunfire, footsteps, explosions, intro music, etc.
13 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

>>>>>>Mediafire Download<<<<<<

Here are awesome, realistic sounds from games like Infiltration 2.9 CE (Bonus Pack and Weapon Pack too), UrT and W:ET
43 Sound files, 3.73 MB compressed (.zip)
9 reloading
3 explosion
2 empty
3 pin
5 semishoot
16 smgshoot
2 switch
2 shotgunshoot
1 readme

Guns:
Shotgun: Benelli M3 and Mag7
Rifle: PSG1, RC50, M14DMR and Remington SR8
AR or SMG: AKMsu, AKM, FNFAL, G36, G3A3, M16A1, M16A4, M4A1, MiniUzi, MiniUzi +supp, MP5A2, SCAR 6.8, SCAR 7.62, SIG551, XM8, ZMLR300.

I made the reload sounds out of separate files and I modded some of the shooting ones.
Sounds were not taken from other player's mod packs.
Thanks Unreal Tournament Package Tool and INF team for creating INFILTRATION. I do not own the original sound files.
Last edited by Chameleon on Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joseh
League Participant
League Participant

Maybe make a video of it?
H@nkthet@nk
Deuced Up

Joseh wrote:
Maybe make a video of it?
Agreed! You should make a video of it.
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

Can you recommend me some software? I tried one, it ran with 5 fps...
No, wait, that'll be a hell of work (start recording, start game, stop game, stop recording, rename files, repeat 16 times)... I can record on video original game's sounds.
Joseh
League Participant
League Participant

Use Bandicam. And to be a good modder you need to do a lot of work. See SIMOX's mods for example.
If you want more people to download your mod, you need to do videos demonstrating each of your sound files.
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

Oh you can use Fraps.
BigJuice
Deuced Up

do you have a wav smg sound with silencer?
Dexen
Deuce

Gonna listen to them

P.S. You could at least have put them in files after type sounds (Reload file, Shotgun file, Pin File, etc) Green_D'oh

Results: I used them and concluded that although they are very cool, they make a lot of noise which may interfere with hearing things in chaos. I tested this in a empty server though so perhaps hearing a loud grenade bounce will counter a mayhem of shooting making it normal. I am used to listening for sounds such as explosions in zombie mode, but im sure its fine. I was kinda bored with my old sounds anyway Green_Sleeping . So actually will be using them. Green_BigSmile That and I am waiting in buying a laptop to play ARMA III that I already purchased. The sounds bring excitement of battle I guess. probably gonna try finding something to change the 8-bit intro and sounds.
Semper
Deuced Up

If you're still here, there's this thing called modloader, you can change your skins and sounds while in game, etc.
Chameleon
Modder
Modder

Well, the sounds tend to be realistic, so don't expect them to be pleasant :).
I might be out for a while. Seeing aimbots (on aloha.pk, there were 3 on green (one of them was Maxx)) is well, you know.
Venator
League Participant
League Participant

If you interested I could make a video for you.
jjcoo2
Deuce

hey so i downloaded the sound pack...... i went to game......(free version) and no mod? i listened to the sounds befor and in game nothing new happens. cant u explain how to make the downloaded sounds work? Green_Sleeping
Kamikaze_Blargle
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

jjcoo2, use this tutorial, it will tell you how to install the sounds, aswell as new sights and/or skins.

Be sure to pay attention to Step 6.
13 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Sounds”