]HeLL[ Clan | Retiring

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
961 posts Page 3 of 65 First unread post
-Reaper-
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Ahhhh bloodwold why u leave UAV?
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

O haha i was rlly busy n i was feeling dat i cant even play aos anymore Well i tild the leaders dat i was kinda mad about they denied david but dat wasnt a reason i was leaving i was leaving cause of school ya know so i just decided to make my own clan which i can access buildandshoot in school dat gud for yor answer? [[[[:
-Reaper-
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

Ahhh...
You know this is Reaper2.0 Your good friend!
Good Luck Tho
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

-Reaper- wrote:
Ahhh...
You know this is Reaper2.0 Your good friend!
Good Luck Tho
Yea i remember you reapwr XD and thx~~

@lizard YOU ARE ACCEPTED AS OFFICER
IGN: I have multiple IGN's but my main 3 are Grim, Lizard, and Darksand

New IGN with tag: ]Hell[Lizard

Timezone: -8

Why do you want to join: Hellper asked me if I wanted to join, and being in clans are very fun lots of times so of course I accepted and began making this application into the clan.

Favorite Weapon: I am a highly skilled shotgunner, so far in the year and a half I've rejoined AoS onl BigAssRaider was able to beat me in my shotgun skills and a few aimbotters.

Skype: I know this is recommended and optional and I have one, but I am rarely on it so I Won't really say.

Other Things: I really enjoy playing multiple games so I'll be on here and then onto a different one like TF2 off and on a lot, In every game I've played so far I have gotten into atleast 99 clans not including this one so I don't count my eggs before they hatch, in this case an app (keep in mind that all 99 have almost died, 3 are left on steam so they're not from AoS)
I accept the rules of joining the clan and will follow them :)
LunarUmbreon
Deuce

Welcome to the ]HeLL[ Event Schedule, I am the planner RedSkull, now if you want to join ]HeLL[ go to the recruitment thing. We do competitions on Fridays, meetings on Saturday, practice/training course Monday through Wednesday (Ends at 3:30 P.M. on Wednesdays) , and the rest is up to you, or just special events. Now if you do end up signing up here is what you need to do:

1.Have Skype: Now this is very important considering this is our main way to communicate through the game, and just chatting (Note: if you don't have Skype download

Roaster:

Leader:]HeLL[Hellper

Co leader:

Trainers(admin):]HeLL[Teek, ]HeLL[Lizard

Trainees(members):]HeLL[Nooben
{HeLL}RedSkull

Terms and Rules:
1.Must follow higher ups (such as me)
2.Must be willing to commit
3.Try to be on time and be at events
4.Follow rules
5.No multi clanning allowed

~Thank you
Last edited by LunarUmbreon on Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:12 am, edited 5 times in total.
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

LunarUmbreon wrote:
My clan name is Legion of Skulls, we are a branch of gaming, as in multiple games but mostly ace of spades. We do competitions on Fridays, meetings on Saturday, practice/training course Monday through Wednesday (Ends at 3:30 P.M. on Wednesdays) , and the rest is up to you, or just special events. Now if you do end up signing up here is what you need to do:

1.Have Skype: Now this is very important considering this is our main way to communicate through the game, and just chatting (Note: if you don't have Skype download it
Wrong thread bro if yor making a event you should of posted in events section and if your trying to make a clan with this thread u should read clan tips first
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

Great application~ announcement if we reach 10 members we will going to have a tournament in our clan to find out who is skilled its 1vs1 and somebody have to look at your match to prove who has won
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

I dont really get this is this event or your clan it looks like its not a clan to me
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

how does it not look like a clan? it has applcations,rules, and forms of communication so players know where to meet up. It also has a small description of the clan. (all of those things are also in the AK thread)
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

Jdrew wrote:
how does it not look like a clan? it has applcations,rules, and forms of communication so players know where to meet up. It also has a small description of the clan. (all of those things are also in the AK thread)
It kinda looked like a event for others to me because he said competition on every friday and the time i think this would of be in events section if it was for others? It kinda looked like events+clan
@author of this thread
so this is the clan for everybody who want to practice with you?
LunarUmbreon
Deuce

Well it isn't exactly for everyone to practice with me it is just so we can get practice so we can get better, and another reason why we have training is because if people want to get better or want to learn more controls to the game and such (tutorial and aiming) they go either on Monday or Wednesday.
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

So it would be like training clan like that to help others who want to have better skills?
Ok now i understand thx much easier to understand now
LunarUmbreon
Deuce

It is a regular clan we just have perks such as training and meetings think of training as well... extra credit
LunarUmbreon
Deuce

Speaking of which, you seem like a pretty nice guy and I did start this clan to actually get a gaming partner (partly -.-) so wanna hit up a game and give me your Skype contact information (Your Skype username nothing else)
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

Sure you can look on my signature there is my skpe name if you look more closely on my sig
961 posts Page 3 of 65 First unread post
Return to “Clans”