]HeLL[ Clan | Retiring

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
961 posts Page 53 of 65 First unread post
Potency
Deuce

IGN: [PW] Potency
New IGN(With the tag): ]HeLL[ Potency
Timezone: UTC -5
Favorite server: KLAP East Coast Server
Play style: I prefer the rifle. The other guns don't suit me.
What can you contribute to our clan: I'll be on time to practice all the time, and I'll be available anytime.
About yourself: I enjoy playing serious, so you can count me in. I play League of Legends often, playing at a Plat V level. I play CS:GO as well at a Double AK level.
Why do you want to join ]HeLL[: My current clan is lacking skill. A former member of mine (ED) recently left it to join this clan. I'd like to join him if possible.
Past clans: Leader of Potent Weed. However, I'm abandoning it of course.
Skype(Recommended):: Will PM it to you if I get accepted.
Any ban history(Be really honest for this): N/A
ARE YOU WILLING TO BE ACTIVE: Yes.
EDdysw
Deuce

Potency wrote:
snip
He's a good friend and he's pretty good at the game too
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

Your app is taking a while to vote potency so please be patient for a while if i get ur review i will pm u in bns so be sure to check ur pm regularly
MarineVet
Green Master Race
Green Master Race

just to let you know henper im still alive
schools out in 2 days im going to be way more active then
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

Potency wrote:
IGN: [PW] Potency
New IGN(With the tag): ]HeLL[ Potency
Timezone: UTC -5
Favorite server: KLAP East Coast Server
Play style: I prefer the rifle. The other guns don't suit me.
What can you contribute to our clan: I'll be on time to practice all the time, and I'll be available anytime.
About yourself: I enjoy playing serious, so you can count me in. I play League of Legends often, playing at a Plat V level. I play CS:GO as well at a Double AK level.
Why do you want to join ]HeLL[: My current clan is lacking skill. A former member of mine (ED) recently left it to join this clan. I'd like to join him if possible.
Past clans: Leader of Potent Weed. However, I'm abandoning it of course.
Skype(Recommended):: Will PM it to you if I get accepted.
Any ban history(Be really honest for this): N/A
ARE YOU WILLING TO BE ACTIVE: Yes.
ACCEPTED sorry for taking so long, and yea pm me your skype so i can easily contact you [: be sure to be active!
Edit: we will be recruiting again if i feel like i could handle these 30members and keep them active (good thing u guys are showing your activeness at least in skype even tho you guys are pretty busy [:)
ThatSrb2DUDE
League Participant
League Participant

GJ guys.

Well Done to ED our MVP of that match.
Kyzaca
Deuced Up

ThatSrb2DUDE wrote:

GJ guys.

No, the last 2 caps weren't legit, because Eddy paused it and glitched me and Spider. But GG anyways, Ed is OP. x_x
ThatSrb2DUDE
League Participant
League Participant

This was the only screenshot I had after the whole mix up.

Gg though.
TheKingShadow
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

ThatSrb2DUDE wrote:

GJ guys.

GG - GJ guys
It was 1-0 [Last 2 Intels We're Glitches By Eddy]
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

ThatSrb2DUDE wrote:

GJ guys.

Gg sirs
clan match record updated
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

aight sry for double posting but we are planning on joining the league season 5 beccause i think we are pretty much ready for it who agrees?

Edit : Lone_wolf joined our clan
Le7els
Deuce

IGN: Le7els

New IGN(With the tag): ]Hell[ Le7els

Timezone: GMT +1

Favorite server: Mctf

Play style: I prefer to use SMG, but it depends on the map and mood I am in.
If I am using Rifle, I can be really good at jump shots, or quick scoping, and SMG, just average ( But I am training alot, so I get better and better :) ).

What can you contribute to our clan: Fun, Maybe interesting discussions, and a player that can be reasonable, non-raging, and Social :)

About yourself: I am 17 years old, my real name is Daniel. I play Tennis, I am English, and live with my GF Michelle in Germany. I broke up with my old gf because she was pregnant ( I know, this was a bad mistake :( ) I am going to study Arts, and that was basically it... If you want to know more specific things; Just ask ;) !

Why do you want to join ]HeLL[: Because I have had a bad experience with clans, but now, how I see the ]Hell[ Memers such as: Luatex, ED and ThatSrb2dude. They're really skilled players, and I can play with them and have a really great time, and to be honest; I don't have that with so many other players. (But the players I DO have fun with should know that ;) )

Past clans: OWN, and LiR

Skpe(Recommended):: passed.xlegend

Any ban history(Be really honest for this): Yes, I got kicked for ''Hacking'', but by some ''lack of skill'' noobs I suppose...

ARE YOU WILLING TO BE ACTIVE: Yes off course :)!
Luatex
Veterans
Veterans

Le7els wrote:

If I am using Rifle, I can be really good at jump shots, or quick scoping, and SMG, just average ( But I am training alot, so I get better and better :) ).

What can you contribute to our clan: Fun, Maybe interesting discussions, and a player that can be reasonable, non-raging, and Social :)

About yourself: I am 17 years old, my real name is Daniel. I play Tennis, I am English, and live with my GF Michelle in Germany. I broke up with my old gf because she was pregnant ( I know, this was a bad mistake :( ) I am going to study Arts, and that was basically it... If you want to know more specific things; Just ask ;) !

Why do you want to join ]HeLL[: Because I have had a bad experience with clans, but now, how I see the ]Hell[ Memers such as: Luatex, ED and ThatSrb2dude. They're really skilled players, and I can play with them and have a really great time, and to be honest; I don't have that with so many other players. (But the players I DO have fun with should know that ;) )

Any ban history(Be really honest for this): Yes, I got kicked for ''Hacking'', but by some ''lack of skill'' noobs I suppose...

Good luck :)
TheKingShadow
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

Le7els wrote:

Good Luck Blue_BigSmile
Le7els
Deuce

@TheKingShadow @Luatex

Thanks guys ;) ~!
961 posts Page 53 of 65 First unread post
Return to “Clans”