Clan Directory

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
60 posts Page 4 of 4
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs
Posts: 1397
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:18 pm


Clans aren't as important as you think they are.
[DELTA]Jon
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:58 am


They are an essential part of the community however.
roguewarrior
Deuce
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:41 am


Clan Name: Murderous Intent
Clan Tag: [MI]Name
Leader Name(s): roguewarrior
Member count: None so far, which is why i want to put my clan here
Forum link(s):http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=11913


Please add my clan to the list
roguewarrior
Deuce
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:41 am


erm are you going to update your list? or am i not qualified?
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013
Posts: 957
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:15 pm


roguewarrior wrote:
erm are you going to update your list? or am i not qualified?
This thread is highly outdated and hasn't been updated for at least a month. But yea 1-man clans should probably not get on the directory list.
On another note, if Spring eventually updates this, please remove the link to the Stormwind forum since it doesn't exist anymore, and remove our member count since it's inaccurate. In fact all of the counts are and will be and unless someone decides to update this at least once a week.
longbyte1
Deuced Up
Posts: 336
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:27 pm


Forum lists are terrible. Can somebody put this on its own webpage instead?

(I'm terrible at making webpages.)
roguewarrior
Deuce
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:41 am


Fleischgeruch wrote:
roguewarrior wrote:
erm are you going to update your list? or am i not qualified?
This thread is highly outdated and hasn't been updated for at least a month. But yea 1-man clans should probably not get on the directory list.
On another note, if Spring eventually updates this, please remove the link to the Stormwind forum since it doesn't exist anymore, and remove our member count since it's inaccurate. In fact all of the counts are and will be and unless someone decides to update this at least once a week.
ohh kk..although its not really a 1-man-clan now.. :P a member is just on holidays
Atreyu
News Team
News Team
Posts: 837
Joined: Fri May 09, 2014 11:02 pm


Spring has not updated these in a very long time; the information is obsolete and no new clans are being added that I know of.
TheLoveNinja
Deuce
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:22 pm


Clan Name:
Clan Tag: [Decay]
Leader Name(s): TheLoveNinja
Member count:12
Forum link(s): On this site http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic. ... 10#p132810, and Our site http://www.randompeoplegalore.com.
IRC Channel (optional): None, We use teamspeak: ts53.gameservers.com:9167
NDRoser
Green Master Race
Green Master Race
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 1:27 pm


Clan Name: Wasted Gamers Elite
Clan Tag: [WGE]
Leader Name(s):NDRoser (Leader), Muffintastic (Moderator)
Member count:9 (+2 inactive Members)
Forum link(s):http://buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12643
IRC Channel (optional): #WGE
Jigsaw
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades
Posts: 502
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:41 am


spring doesn't update this post anymore
Tax
Deuce
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed May 20, 2015 1:32 am


Would you also be able to add mine and OpiX's clan "Zonked Outlawz"? Thank you!
longbyte1
Deuced Up
Posts: 336
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:27 pm


Tax wrote:
Would you also be able to add mine and OpiX's clan "Zonked Outlawz"? Thank you!
Sorry to be rude, but the clan directory is reserved only for clans that prove to survive after a month.
Orkmat
Deuced Up
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:38 am


This topic update yet ?
OtakuKent
Deuce
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:15 am


Most clans are now just down... -_-
60 posts Page 4 of 4
Return to “Clans”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests