Looking for a suitable clan

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
17 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Stryker
Deuced Up

Hi guys... ummm stryker here and i am looking for a suitable clan for me and I have been thinking on joining SPQR clan and also been thinking on creating my own clan... but I want all of you to please recommend me a clan... so yeah...
Code: Select all
[b] NAME OF CLAN :[/b] 
[b] REASON TO JOIN :[/b]
Feel free to post...

*Notice : Will be locked next 2 weeks...
Nikhao
League Champs
League Champs

Why do people keep making threads like this? It just makes you look desperate.
Skyrat]Lemons
Deuce

Join my clan! It's called [RAT] and you don't need skype! We are all good friends and we hope you join!
-Skyrat
Yakuza_
Deuce

Actually, our clan named Phoenix is looking for skilled members for its new International Detachment. We are sure that new members will enjoy our special atmosphere and become part of our family, so why don't you try it out? Just fill in the simple application in this theme: http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9464
BillyBoB
Deuce

SNPR wrote:
Why do people keep making threads like this? It just makes you look desperate.
It's not that their desperate it's that they would like some suggestions. You're the one with nothing better to do than leave replies like this i don't really think he gives a sit about your opinion Blue_Wink1 .
MrHaaax
Modder
Modder

I personally suggest the big clans, or clans that survived over a month. Big clans are Komrades(not sure if are they still alive), USAB(have they disbanded yet?), SQPR, LINES(you have to be a real pro to join this one), and more clan of that sort. (hint hint: Freedom Fighters, in my personal opinion, isn't too bad; we have been kicking ass for over a year, and we are quite active on the IRC).
Conclusion, if you have skills, join the big ones. If you don't, try NOT to join any clan less than a month old. If you are a good manager, create a clan.
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant

Find a clan who have members that are around your skill level. Don't know how good you are compared to others? Just mingle with the clan community here and request some 1v1s or 2v2s against some of the big clans or small clans.

Also you need to know if you're looking for a competitive clan or a laid-back one, whatever.
bullets
League Participant
League Participant

Don't be lazy and make clans 'want you' go around and apply for a clan that suits your liking.
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Personally, I have to disagree with MrHaaax and Teeth. Both of them are pointing out the skill as in it is a prerequisite for joining a clan, and that is completely wrong in many cases (most clans that survived for a long time didn't pay too much attention to skill) as accepting only good players won't make your clan better. This isn't Call of Duty where having skill is all that matters, having a clan is much more than clan matches and winning. Having a clan is like belonging to a family where you have to feel comfortable, you enjoy spending your time with members and after all - it's all for fun. To be honest, I don't like threads like this and I do not support them, so I would suggest that you browse through clans and if you find a clan that matches your vision of how clan is supposed to look like (if you have your own opinion and hopefully by now you do), then join it.
IceCream
Hoster
Hoster

join sw. sw is best clan. swstormwind.com swstormwind.com swstormwind.com
Hoxton
League Participant
League Participant

tin wrote:
Personally, I have to disagree with MrHaaax and Teeth. Both of them are pointing out the skill as in it is a prerequisite for joining a clan, and that is completely wrong in many cases (most clans that survived for a long time didn't pay too much attention to skill) as accepting only good players won't make your clan better. This isn't Call of Duty where having skill is all that matters, having a clan is much more than clan matches and winning. Having a clan is like belonging to a family where you have to feel comfortable, you enjoy spending your time with members and after all - it's all for fun. To be honest, I don't like threads like this and I do not support them, so I would suggest that you browse through clans and if you find a clan that matches your vision of how clan is supposed to look like (if you have your own opinion and hopefully by now you do), then join it.
+1 Just like Tin said, to join clans , only skill doesn't matter but some other things do too , like co-operation , behaviour , respect etc .If your average in battle but u are really good in other activities ( co-operation ) , u may have a great chance to join other Big clans. Green_Happy1
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

Hoxton wrote:
tin wrote:
+1 Just like Tin said, to join clans , only skill doesn't matter but some other things do too , like co-operation , behaviour , respect etc .If your average in battle but u are really good in other activities ( co-operation ) , u may have a great chance to join other Big clans. Green_Happy1
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

Stryker, just join a clan that suits you and which you like.
IceCream
Hoster
Hoster

like stormwind (http://swstormwind.com/)
Stryker
Deuced Up

Ok thanks guys... now i choose SPQR... Really... Because a great adventure to start out with...
17 posts Page 1 of 2 First unread post
Return to “Clans”