Clans Etiquette

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
10 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Every forum needs it's own set of rules, so does this one. Let's start from the basic ones. I highly recommend that you read this before posting anything here.

• 1. Creating a thread for your clan

Creating a clan is something that takes time for you to think about what you wish to write and what you want to represent. This mostly refers to useless threads such as:
    Deucebag wrote:
    We are snipr elite pls join us!!!!! WE RECRUT!
    If you are not willing to put a time into creating your clan, you shouldn't be here. Don't post threads like this, your thread will end up being locked as it will be a waste of space. If you are actually willing to make a good clan, but don't know where to start from or what to write, please read this. There you can read basics for creating a clan.

Note: You are allowed to have only 1 thread for your clan.

2. Invading Threads

Now, this is what many people do. There are many motivations to go and post on someones threads. Discussing events, matches and having a friendly chit chat is allowed and we support it, you can even write a positive encouragement. Many people like to come to someones thread that has just been created and write "What kind of clan is this, you don't have this, that, blah blah". Do not do that. If you wish to recommend something to that clan leader, you have a PM and it is a better method for giving critics / suggestions. Second thing that you shouldn't do is to publicly judge someone. For example, if someone clan hopped or applied to a different clan, don't post it publicly, PM the leader and let him do the rest.

3. Interfering into clans problems

Every clan has its own problems, and many of you take an advantage of it and try to derail the thread while clan is in a poor state. Adding fuel to the fire is undesirable and will bring consequences, so avoid doing it. You are allowed to interfere into discussion only if you have to say something that can really help, but again, sending a private message to someone is much more desirable.

4. Stick to the general rules

As the title says, stick to the general rules such as "Don't insult other people", "Do not do multiple posts, use edit button to add content to your previous post" and similar, basic rules.
With that being said, I hope that you will stick to the rules and be friendly. Have a nice day!
James_09
Deuce

nice post.
Dominis
League Participant
League Participant

Everyone should read this a few times.
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

never
Dominis
League Participant
League Participant

You could stop posting on every single thread. It's really annoying.
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

Dominis wrote:
never
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant

Pedroh wrote:
Dominis wrote:
never
Isn't that my job?
MushieWarden
Artist
Artist

Teeth wrote:
Isn't that my job?
Necro.
That's my job, I think.
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Like Dominis said, this needs to be read by 90% of the bns community multiple times.
AsianGuy
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

MushieWarden wrote:
Teeth wrote:
Isn't that my job?
Necro.
That's my job, I think.
and
xCross wrote:
Aw man! I was going to necro this! :(
i will necro :3 or icarus north will.