Asa187 - Need a clan

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
14 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
asa187
Deuce

Hello, my name is asa187. I am in need of a clan. I used to be in SPQR and a smaller clan named GoH. I was considerably good (A bit rusty now), before i took about a year leave. I play regularly though its usually late due to practices and school. Pleas message or reply if you are interested in letting me join your clan. Thank you Blue_Happy1
deathslayer21
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

asa187 wrote:
Hello, my name is asa187. I am in need of a clan. I used to be in SPQR and a smaller clan named GoH. I was considerably good (A bit rusty now), before i took about a year leave. I play regularly though its usually late due to practices and school. Pleas message or reply if you are interested in letting me join your clan. Thank you Blue_Happy1
Look around the clans subsection, and find a clan that suits you well. Don't make the clan come to you...
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

I was in GoH for a bit. If you want you can apply for AK howevr we do require that you are in north/south America and that you can use mumble.
asa187
Deuce

Thank you both, and I will check out the clan
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

http://www.swstormwind.com/forum/index.php
Best clan ever (not AoS based btw).
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

How about you think of joining UAV clan which jon and boomshot leads check it out:D
uavclan.co.nr
tin
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I don't remember you being in SPQR.
Pedroh
Post Demon
Post Demon

Rapists join the rapists if you know what i mean i would like to be your fend and much mor if you know what i mean...........
Rookie99
Deuced Up

pedroelrapist wrote:
Rapists join the rapists if you know what i mean i would like to be your fend and much more if you know what i mean...........
Come join {TR} it seems like a clan that would suit you and will be just great for you.This clan is a strong clan that enjoy's having fun while kicking as* Blue_Rifle Green_Rifle so come join us today, you'll be glad you did Green_Happy1 Blue_BigSmile Blue_Happy3
{TR} stands for The Rapist
Leader:Pedroelrapist

Co-Leader: Rookie99 (me)
Rookie99
Deuced Up

Rookie99 wrote:
pedroelrapist wrote:
Rapists join the rapists if you know what i mean i would like to be your friend and much more if you know what i mean...........
Come join {TR} it seems like a clan that would suit you and will be just great for you.This clan is a strong clan that enjoy's having fun while kicking as* Blue_Rifle Green_Rifle so come join us today, you'll be glad you did Green_Happy1 Blue_BigSmile Blue_Happy3
{TR} stands for The Rapist
Leader:Pedroelrapist

Co-Leader: Rookie99 (me)
Pingu
News Team
News Team

Stop double posting, especially if you say the same thing, And btw I wouldn't want someone that decides to make his own thread for joining a clan, Shows he is a noob
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant

Pingu wrote:
Stop double posting, especially if you say the same thing, And btw I wouldn't want someone that decides to make his own thread for joining a clan, Shows he is a noob
Told.
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Rookie99 wrote:
pedroelrapist wrote:
Rapists join the rapists if you know what i mean i would like to be your fend and much more if you know what i mean...........
Come join {TR} it seems like a clan that would suit you and will be just great for you.
Don't insult people like this. It's just the lowest possible insult I can imagine.
Electrix
League Participant
League Participant

Join the Ohh clan!
We have a BnS thread as well.
www.ohhclan.hostoi.com
14 posts Page 1 of 1 First unread post
Return to “Clans”