{SAiRe} - I am sorry, yet Thank you.

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
689 posts Page 45 of 46 First unread post

Should Lolz continue the SAiRe Clan?

43%
Yes.
26%
No.
15%
Form a new clan.
15%
Join SAiRe with another clan.

Total votes: 46

The Game
Deuced Up

YEP """" a double is what we need right now lol
ForTheLolz
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

I know I had left for a long time. All of you were worried. Some were happy I left, maybe. But this post explains it all. I hope you all understand. This reply is mainly for the reason of explanation.

For the past year, Feb 27, 2013 3:16 pm, my friends had recommended me to play this game. They had said it is a great game, and since I like trying out games, no matter what genre, I checked it out. 'ForTheLolz' was my main username. I had tried this game only 'ForTheLolz', hence the username.

I started playing on servers. It was fun, I'll be honest, and I found new light in my life, as I discovered this game. Before joining BnS, I was just another one of those suicidal teenagers. My life was wrecked, and I was willing to wreck it much more. (Yes. My life was rekt. It qot rekt. (And yes, I did make a joke out of that statement.))

Ever since the day I tried playing this, I became addicted to it. The funny and kind players, the assholes and jerks, the noobs, everyone. I enjoyed the game ever since I had started this. And I thank you all for welcoming me so kindly in the game. I was in Counter Strike Maps server, as a player named {FN} BlueBird had talked to me, asking if I would like to join his clan.

Back then, Clans were new to me. I was one of those noobs willing to get rid of the 'Noob' status in a game, and if joining a clan will get rid of it, why not? And so I willingly agreed. But I hesitated after I had joined, as I have no skills yet to prove. I then asked Blue to help me improve in the game, and, to train me. We agreed on a server and time, and we began. As usual, got a few bullets in the 'noggins, but, I managed.

During our game, a guy named Swifty_Veyron had joined our game. We told him about our training, and he helped us out. It was one of the most fun moments I've had during a game. We got to know each other better, and, I'm glad I was trained by them. Otherwise, I don't know where I would be in this game, lol.

Everything went okay after that, but one day, I went on AoS, and I've heard rumors about Blue quitting AoS, some guy hacking his account, and that FN shut down. It was disaster. I tried dealing with it, investigating, asking people what happened and all that. I tried
fixing it, but I soon ended up without the {FN} in my name.

I've remained clan less for some time after that. I joined [TS], but it wasn't officially considered a clan, so I might as well not count that in. But ever since the shut down of FN, I have been missing something. I missed the fun times we've had. And so I thought, "Why not make a clan similar to FN? My own clan?" And that was when SAiRe was created. And it had been my life from then on.

I haven't remembered much since that. But what I do remember is that I have met many friends, enemies, jerks, hackers, cool people, and so on. And they inspired me. Inspired me to become better in the game, and in real life. Many people, which I may not remember, taught me how to live on and to face problems, each in their own ways. And I thank you all so much for that.

But then I had been ignorant, naive or just plain adamant. I had been carefree. I was so busy with my real life problems, that I forgot to take care of the only thing which helped and supported me on my problems. And it was my fault. I blame myself. I wasn't a good enough leader. I had failed my clan members. And I hate myself for that.

I don't know if you all blame me for that too, or if you hate me, or anything like that.

But as a leader, I couldn't bear watching my clan fall. It hurt me a fuck lot. I couldn't handle it. I lost hope too easily, and I just left. Simply left. I was selfish and I gave up too quick. It was my fault once again.

This is way too long as it is. Taking too much space, isn't it. But, like what I've said, this game, the people in it, everyone, had completed my life. I experienced joy, anger, sadness, boredom. Heck, I even experienced love in this game. But none of that would have happened, if it wasn't for you guys.

Thank you.

http://imgur.com/zpomvY9

The people and usernames in the picture is the people who have inspired me the most. I may have forgotten a few, but do not forget, that you have inspired someone to continue living.
Spidercooce
Deuced Up

That made me shed a tear :( I feel bad for leaving
If the clan I'm in shuts down one day I'm coming back to here right away.
$Eddy$
News Team
News Team

Spidercooce wrote:
That made me shed a tear :( I feel bad for leaving
If the clan I'm in shuts down one day I'm coming back to here right away.
Sabotage
Spidercooce
Deuced Up

xD
Dinoej_247
Deuce

Yo srsly i hvnt even got in Yet xD
toph704
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

I am glad that I inspired you... somehow :P
Anyway, not sure if that was a formal hello or goodbye... please say it was a hello :)
MuffinTastic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

ForTheLolz wrote:
-snip :P-
Thank you.

The people and usernames in the picture is the people who have inspired me the most. I may have forgotten a few, but do not forget, that you have inspired someone to continue living.
;)
toph704 wrote:
I am glad that I inspired you... somehow :P
Anyway, not sure if that was a formal hello or goodbye... please say it was a hello :)
It was
toph704
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Well then, welcome back! ;)
Atreyu
News Team
News Team

Indeed, welcome back.
Demo123
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

I'm happy that I inspired you in some way. :)
Welcome back if you are coming back, if not then it was good knowing you. I had a reasonable amount of fun chatting with you in the IRC.
GamemasterX2000
Deuce

ForTheLolz wrote:
I know I had left for a long time. All of you were worried. Some were happy I left, maybe. But this post explains it all. I hope you all understand. This reply is mainly for the reason of explanation.

For the past year, Feb 27, 2013 3:16 pm, my friends had recommended me to play this game. They had said it is a great game, and since I like trying out games, no matter what genre, I checked it out. 'ForTheLolz' was my main username. I had tried this game only 'ForTheLolz', hence the username.

I started playing on servers. It was fun, I'll be honest, and I found new light in my life, as I discovered this game. Before joining BnS, I was just another one of those suicidal teenagers. My life was wrecked, and I was willing to wreck it much more. (Yes. My life was rekt. It qot rekt. (And yes, I did make a joke out of that statement.))

Ever since the day I tried playing this, I became addicted to it. The funny and kind players, the assholes and jerks, the noobs, everyone. I enjoyed the game ever since I had started this. And I thank you all for welcoming me so kindly in the game. I was in Counter Strike Maps server, as a player named {FN} BlueBird had talked to me, asking if I would like to join his clan.

Back then, Clans were new to me. I was one of those noobs willing to get rid of the 'Noob' status in a game, and if joining a clan will get rid of it, why not? And so I willingly agreed. But I hesitated after I had joined, as I have no skills yet to prove. I then asked Blue to help me improve in the game, and, to train me. We agreed on a server and time, and we began. As usual, got a few bullets in the 'noggins, but, I managed.

During our game, a guy named Swifty_Veyron had joined our game. We told him about our training, and he helped us out. It was one of the most fun moments I've had during a game. We got to know each other better, and, I'm glad I was trained by them. Otherwise, I don't know where I would be in this game, lol.

Everything went okay after that, but one day, I went on AoS, and I've heard rumors about Blue quitting AoS, some guy hacking his account, and that FN shut down. It was disaster. I tried dealing with it, investigating, asking people what happened and all that. I tried

I've remained clan less for some time after that. I joined [TS], but it wasn't officially considered a clan, so I might as well not count that in. But ever since the shut down of FN, I have been missing something. I missed the fun times we've had. And so I thought, "Why not make a clan similar to FN? My own clan?" And that was when SAiRe was created. And it had been my life from then on.

I haven't remembered much since that. But what I do remember is that I have met many friends, enemies, jerks, hackers, cool people, and so on. And they inspired me. Inspired me to become better in the game, and in real life. Many people, which I may not remember, taught me how to live on and to face problems, each in their own ways. And I thank you all so much for that.

But then I had been ignorant, naive or just plain adamant. I had been carefree. I was so busy with my real life problems, that I forgot to take care of the only thing which helped and supported me on my problems. And it was my fault. I blame myself. I wasn't a good enough leader. I had failed my clan members. And I hate myself for that.

I don't know if you all blame me for that too, or if you hate me, or anything like that.

But as a leader, I couldn't bear watching my clan fall. It hurt me a fuck lot. I couldn't handle it. I lost hope too easily, and I just left. Simply left. I was selfish and I gave up too quick. It was my fault once again.

This is way too long as it is. Taking too much space, isn't it. But, like what I've said, this game, the people in it, everyone, had completed my life. I experienced joy, anger, sadness, boredom. Heck, I even experienced love in this game. But none of that would have happened, if it wasn't for you guys.

Thank you.

Too sad I wasn't playing the game a lot. It makes me sad, really. I thought of you as a very good friend, but I didn't have much time for AoS. I'll be very thankful if you'll forgive me for such inactivity. I'm really, REALLY sorry.
The Game
Deuced Up

this is great, welcome back Jyux, looks like i dont need to stalk the forums anymore and can get back to playin, yer thats right no more double and triple posts lol.......and great game the other night too , it was good to see you back in game... Blue_Wink1
MetalMaster
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

ForTheLolz wrote:

Thank you.

This almost made me cry Blue_Crying. And I am a manly man.

Now I actually feel bad for leaving SAiRe. Not because I actually left but because I didn't believe in you. I was angry for you and other leaders (they probably had their reasons too) for not leading the clan like it should be. I was angry because our clan never did anything like clan vs clan battles. Everything was always cancelled. I left because I hated our leaders. But now I realize how hard you tried to be a good leader. Now I know how much you wanted to be one. And now I am very sad and sorry for not believing in you.

Also reading this and other messages after my departure made me see how much SAiRe meant to me. Seeing how SAiRe was slowly tearing apart after I left, how people still tried to keep the clan alive.. Memories from when I joined SAiRe... Many feels
SAiRe was my first clan and will always be. I wont be leaving Ohh again anytime soon though but if you manage to keep this wonderful clan alive, WHICH YOU SHOULD, please make me a honorary member of SAiRe.

Damn it was long. Interesting how a clan in some silly game can make me feel so much.
Fleischgeruch
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

MetalMaster wrote:
This almost made me cry Blue_Crying. And I am a manly man.
I'll believe that when I hear how you passed Katawa Shoujo.
689 posts Page 45 of 46 First unread post
Return to “Clans”