[WY] - Wyvern (Retired)

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
342 posts Page 22 of 23 First unread post
Nayru
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Well I'm still sticking around. Do we have a server that our clan can specifically meet up and play on (like how I think we did with KLAP before)?
Jdrew
Mapper
Mapper

You can use the AK server, not many people play on it and I can set the map and gamemode for you if you tell me. Our irc channel is #AK on ldROT.
SuperSilence
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

Thanks, Jdrew. I'll hop on over there sometime.
Cooonar
Deuced Up

We should all get on sometime :D
[AAT]Greninja
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Cooonar wrote:
Even me? :3
SuperSilence

[PFL]Pikachu wrote:
Cooonar wrote:
-_-
[AAT]Greninja
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

SuperSilence wrote:
[PFL]Pikachu wrote:
Cooonar wrote:
-_-
What?
Henper
Post Demon
Post Demon

Maybe he dont want you to be in that.... Not to be mean tho
Gemini
Deuce

Okay, okay, so guess what...?!

I was allowed access to the computer again~! Haha! I'm so very excited! You can't imagine how many dreams of mine Ace of Spades invaded, let me tell you, it was driving me insane to the point where I was willing to use the begging tactic to get my computer back...

I'm just going to forget I ever did such a thing...

Business, though, business! Now, Silence, since I was marked as retired, does this mean if I rejoin I will be pulled down to the member rank?

EDIT: Ah, my apologies! I completely forgot my forum manners, Ballistic.
Last edited by Gemini on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ballistic
3 Years of Ace of Spades
3 Years of Ace of Spades

You guys should really set up an IRC channel where you discuss all of this stuff. It helps to keep the less important stuff out of your recruitment thread.

just saying
[AAT]Greninja
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Gemini wrote:
Okay, okay, so guess what...?!

I was allowed access to the computer again~! Haha! I'm so very excited! You can't imagine how many dreams of mine Ace of Spades invaded, let me tell you, it was driving me insane to the point where I was willing to use the begging tactic to get my computer back...

I'm just going to forget I ever did such a thing...

Business, though, business! Now, Silence, since I was marked as retired, does this mean if I rejoin I will be pulled down to the member rank?
Glad to see you back! It's been ages. :P
MaxMan
Deuce

IGN w/ Clan Tag: Current name is MaxMan, I would change it to WYMaxMan
Time Zone: Live in New Zealand
Activeness: As much as possible :P but mail me at [email protected] if you need me to be in a competition or whatever.
Reason for joining Wyvern: Was playing BridgeWars on East coast (like the map for it's building and digging, as well as flanking potential) when one of your members (WYspitty, awesome guy btw) on the opposing team invited me to this clan. We got along nicely so why not. I'm sick of having team mates that suck/lemming rush/use no strategies and that destroy essential structures, so it would be nice to be in a clan.
Anything else we need to know: Used to play World o tanks, but my graphics card quit on me and can't play WoT until I get a new PC. I can play this alright though. Once I get a new PC I could also play other games such as Planetside 2. I also have a fairly progressed account in Tanki Online. First name is Maksim Btw.
Skype(No mic/webcam required): maxim.matveev88

P.S if you have any questions I could answer :)
SuperSilence

MaxMan wrote:
IGN w/ Clan Tag: Current name is MaxMan, I would change it to WYMaxMan
Time Zone: Live in New Zealand
Activeness: As much as possible :P but mail me at [email protected] if you need me to be in a competition or whatever.
Reason for joining Wyvern: Was playing BridgeWars on East coast (like the map for it's building and digging, as well as flanking potential) when one of your members (WYspitty, awesome guy btw) on the opposing team invited me to this clan. We got along nicely so why not. I'm sick of having team mates that suck/lemming rush/use no strategies and that destroy essential structures, so it would be nice to be in a clan.
Anything else we need to know: Used to play World o tanks, but my graphics card quit on me and can't play WoT until I get a new PC. I can play this alright though. Once I get a new PC I could also play other games such as Planetside 2. I also have a fairly progressed account in Tanki Online. First name is Maksim Btw.
Skype(No mic/webcam required): maxim.matveev88

P.S if you have any questions I could answer :)
Accepted. I was with Spitty when we met you on KLAP. I used to play a lot of WoT myself.
Cooonar
Deuced Up

Ahh man! That sucks WoT died on you Dx
I still play it, got some tier 9's :3
SuperSilence

BallisticTactix wrote:
You guys should really set up an IRC channel where you discuss all of this stuff. It helps to keep the less important stuff out of your recruitment thread.

just saying
We're using Skype now for most things.
342 posts Page 22 of 23 First unread post
Return to “Clans”