[WY] - Wyvern (Retired)

General information, roster, rules, and recruitment for player-organized clans.
342 posts Page 21 of 23 First unread post
Cooonar
Deuced Up

I don't know.. I might. I haven't thought about it much.
[AAT]JTS320
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Good luck with the clan {WY}! Hope you guys achieve great heights!
SuperSilence
Build and Shoot's 1st Birthday

[AAT]JTS320 wrote:
Good luck with the clan {WY}! Hope you guys achieve great heights!
Thanks!
Zekamalikyd
Modder
Modder

1st. it's extremely rude to advertise your clan in other clan's thread.
2nd. it is indeed an over reaction, but it it's still a dick move to do that.
3rd. pm's are personal messages. note personal is bold and underlined.
4th. it's also a dick move to say this
Shakou wrote:
Do you really wanna be in a clan where the owner treats people like this?
in someone's 'home'.
SuperSilence

I reported this stuff, still nothing yet. But thanks Zeka.

About that statement made in a personal message to Shakou, I'm only human. I apologize. I don't want to see you fail, Shakou.
Last edited by SuperSilence on Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bullseye
Deuce

you literally took the words right out of my mouth Zekamalikyd
[AAT]Greninja
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

Silence, everyone, I'm sorry for being a dickhead. I wish I fail with PFL, which I probably will

I'm just having a really hard time at the moment

EDIT: Silence, read the kik messages please
godse573

Look, what ever happens, I'm here for the ride. I especially do not want to pick sides, and I want everything to be clear. I don't want something silly to mess up a clan, as spitty and I both agree that we do not want to get ourselves entangled into this argument. I believe that if we work things out, we can become the clan that everyone anticipated us to be. So, for how I stand:

Shakou: we talked a couple of times and you seemed pretty cool. However, the things you said and done recently were very immature and there really is no apology to fix them. I thought that we would be cool, and then you become AAT and then talk crap and then try to form your own clan, respectively. But what gets me is you try to apologize and make it sound all good, which it is not.

Silence: we talked a couple of times and I trust you to point this clan in the right direction, but if the things you said to shakou were real, then I'm not sure how we currently stand. All in all, I still trust you, and forgive you. But it was wrong to say those things, if they were true.

Either way, I hope shakou the best with his new clan, and I have faith that silence can turn this clan around, for the better. We all hit rough patches and I understand that. I think that I can have the maturity to forgive the both of you.

p.s. If there is anything either one of you need to say to me, I am open to conversation. Like I said, I am not taking sides, as it is up to you two to figure things out.
[AAT]Greninja
Winter Celebration 2013
Winter Celebration 2013

godse573 wrote:
Look, what ever happens, I'm here for the ride. I especially do not want to pick sides, and I want everything to be clear. I don't want something silly to mess up a clan, as spitty and I both agree that we do not want to get ourselves entangled into this argument. I believe that if we work things out, we can become the clan that everyone anticipated us to be. So, for how I stand:

Shakou: we talked a couple of times and you seemed pretty cool. However, the things you said and done recently were very immature and there really is no apology to fix them. I thought that we would be cool, and then you become AAT and then talk crap and then try to form your own clan, respectively. But what gets me is you try to apologize and make it sound all good, which it is not.

Silence: we talked a couple of times and I trust you to point this clan in the right direction, but if the things you said to shakou were real, then I'm not sure how we currently stand. All in all, I still trust you, and forgive you. But it was wrong to say those things, if they were true.

Either way, I hope shakou the best with his new clan, and I have faith that silence can turn this clan around, for the better. We all hit rough patches and I understand that. I think that I can have the maturity to forgive the both of you.

p.s. If there is anything either one of you need to say to me, I am open to conversation. Like I said, I am not taking sides, as it is up to you two to figure things out.
Godse, thank you for saying that. Really. Me and Silence have both apologised to each other, also agreeing that PFL and WY are now allies. We do hit rough patches, and this is one of them. The way I see it now (especially after me and Silence apologising) everything should be back to the way it was before, Silence owning his clan and me owning mine. Thank you for wishing me the best, I wish Silence all the best with his clan too! I knew I could trust him to make something awesome, just all the changes were a bit of a shock to me at the time. Now I've had time to reconfigure, it's looking pretty awesome.

Maybe sometime in the future, me and Silence will discuss combining clans, perhaps. Unlikely, and way before it's time, but just some food for thought.
Chromium
Blue Master Race
Blue Master Race

./cringe
Teeth
League Participant
League Participant

Chromium wrote:
./cringe
Are you also waiting for them to kiss and make up? I know I am. Blue_BigSmile Blue_BigSmile Blue_BigSmile Blue_BigSmile
Cooonar
Deuced Up

I've decided to stay with WY, and not move to PFL. But I do wish the best up luck to you and your clan, Pikachu.
SuperSilence

Sorry, I guess this whole thing shouldn't have been as big a deal as we made it out to be. We're done. WY and PFL are allies I guess now.

Edit: Lol. Teeth, Chromium.
Cooonar
Deuced Up

Add me on Skype: Cooonar
SuperSilence

*Bumpity-bump.
342 posts Page 21 of 23 First unread post
Return to “Clans”